BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bowyer

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats the saying about swallows and summer. Lets keep on terra firma until at least april

You've claimed tonight's win was scrappy, but you didn't go, now you're taking about swallows and summer.

I've got my doubts about you blue and white....

Bowyers doing very well, can't fault the guy do far and long may it continue.

You've claimed tonight's win was scrappy, but you didn't go, now you're taking about swallows and summer.

I agree with him about keeping feet on the ground. Though two excellent wins against teams above us - it is still only 6 points - a long way to go. Though we can finally see reasons to be optimistic - all our wins this season have been deserved - and you could rightly argue we could easily have more points on the board by now - nice to see Ewood bouncing in the second half tonight.

Bowyers doing very well, can't fault the guy do far and long may it continue.

I'm chuffed with the win I predicted I was meerly going off the tone of the intermittent reports from Andy Bayes and Steven Reid who up to the goal didn't sound very enthused by the game at all. As for swallows it's best to keep one's feet on the ground. Two wins can easily be negated by two defeats. If we are in the position come the end of March we can all start dreaming.

Guest Norbert

Put it this way, it is a lot nicer looking upwards instead of down. There is only one thing that is worse than last season, but it something Blackburn cannot affect until March.

Put it this way, it is a lot nicer looking upwards instead of down. There is only one thing that is worse than last season, but it something Blackburn cannot affect until March.

if you want to have an effect in March you have to win now

I know the square of kean all about accounts and even though I've read up on what it means I still don't really understand how it fits in. Care to expand?

A liability is something that you have to pay back, it could be a mortgage, loan, finance on some equipment, or money that you owe for goods received.

The loan cash itself will go into the bank account, but will be used to purchase something I'd imagine, or just used to keep the business ticking along....if you bought a big machine with your loan, that would go on your books as a asset, but will depreciate year on year.....

Tune changed again.

Sigh. Think we're going to have to agree to disagree here.

But it might help if you re-read the numerous posts I've made on this, from early season onwards. I think you might see more consistency then you are letting on.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Our young, Scottish international's continued improvement has seen him acknowledged by some as one of the Championship's better centre halves. This also seems to have shut you up about him.

Now, to compound your discomfort, Bowyer is growing into his role.

Never mind.

Too little experience in all aspects of management...eventually he will lead us down. Time to get rid.

This post, even when first written was pathetic. Now, just 2 weeks later it surely has to be one of the nominations for 'most risible post of the year'. Bowyer has worked miracles so far considering the complete mess he walked into.

This post, even when first written was pathetic. Now, just 2 weeks later it surely has to be one of the nominations for 'most risible post of the year'. Bowyer has worked miracles so far considering the complete mess he walked into.

Indeed so. But we all know that sparky marky will eventually have his day in the sun don't we?

Archived