BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] An evening with Gary Bowyer, David Dunn, Craig Short & Derek Shaw

arbitro

I got my ticket for this event yesterday and was wondering how many of the posters on here would be going. There should be some interesting questions asked and I would imagine that Derek Shaw would be put on the spot. Andy Bayes is hosting the event and if the previous format for such events is followed it will be written questions only.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would imagine Stuart that, given the controversial issues since Shaw arrived and his direct involvement each question for him will put him on the spot. Either that or he sits on the panel like a wallflower and has no involvement. Andy Bayes is normally quite good at hosting these events and whilst he controls things he doesn't like too much of the nicey nicey stuff.

I'm going! -- might ask Shaw if he managed to wangle any loan players out of David Moyes (noticed on goals on Sunday he was sat with Moyes yesterday)

My guess - written questions - and nothing contentious debated

I should think so Savio! Just a little FYI, he doesn't really like Gaz Bowyer. Nor G-Bow. He is fond of G-Dizzy though. If you call him G-Dizzy from the off I'm sure you guys will hit it off.

Hi, Andy Bayes here. If you can't make the forum this evening it will be broadcast on Tuesday night (15th October) at 6 on BBC Radio Lancashire.

Also if you have a question that you would like asking & can't make it to ask yourself, email me today. & I'll ask it for you.

andy.bayes@bbc.co.uk

Any questions from the floor tonight you will get the chance to ask yourself. We have a man with a mic who'll make his way around the room. Just keep your hand in the air & we'll find you.

Hope you enjoy it.

I can just see Del fingering his collar, sweating profusely.

Could be a lot of 'no comments' tonight.

Be on the phone now to his "lifelong Rovers Kean supporter" buddy asking the best way to slither out of answering questions

Wonder if anybody from that supporter threatening london sports PR firm will be making the journey up to hold his hand?

I'd like someone to ask what the clubs aim is this season? Promotion, consolidation?? If consolidation is the answer then I'd like to know if they intend to try and get back at all.

Can't see any hard hitting questions being allowed.

Although if so I'd love to ask DS asked how he kept his job after doing a delboy and losing millions in an instant.

Oh and finally can anyone ask if we have an employee that can use a fax yet as we don't need another window like last jan ths year.

Not sure how many people are following the FF twitter feed coverage but I'm finding the comments being made infuriating.

I can understand them standing by Venkys but talking about team spirit being "not too bad" under Kean and blaming some 'unnamed players'. Do me a favour.

From the FF tweets, it seems like the charm offensive has worked on those who attended. Derek's past mishaps seem forgiven and forgotten (did anyone ask about the Berg contract?).

Maybe a sneaky cheque disguised as an autograph book might have been in order. :rolleyes:

The Singh is dead, long live the shelving king.

_67863804_pa-15868589.jpg

Archived