BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brum, Brum, 29/12/13, the debate goes on!

Dunn out injured now. around 3/4 weeks

As Noddy Holder would say 'Its CHRISTMAS!'

No surprise he is injured. He'll get himself fit for Dingles game play in that and then play until he earns a new contract.

I thought Gedeste showed some real good link up play in the 1st half against shef weds, got the ball into Rhodes feet a few times in dangerous areas, Rhodes was just a little slow to react and should really have done better.

Gedeste seems to have all the attributes that Rhodes lacks and Visa Versa! not sure if this is a good or bad thing, bur if we did have a player that had the full set of combined attributes, then they wouldn't be here long(if at all)

If we are going to play Gedeste he needs to play a lot closer to Rhodes. When he was close enough Rhodes there was evidence that there could be a partnership between the two.

If we are going to have a repeat of Boxing Day's tactics then Rochina would be a better bet now that Dunn is 'injured'.

Look forward to seeing Scott Dann win every heading dual today. Would have though he'd be pumped up to play against one of his old clubs.

Only pumping he'll do is the ball straight down the middle of the park, right over Rhodes' head.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only contract Dunn should be in for now is a coaching one with him possibly being registered as a player for emergencies under the transfer embargo restrictions. Dunn himself must know it by now.

I was against a new contract this season for exactly the reason that he is out again. He is (has been) a remarkable footballer but like Tugay, albeit on a lesser scale, his time is up.

Let's hope "Dunny day" is combined with a play-off final win against the Dingles, give him the Freedom of Blackburn and then both parties move on.

The only contract Dunn should be in for now is a coaching one with him possibly being registered as a player for emergencies under the transfer embargo restrictions. Dunn himself must know it by now.

I was against a new contract this season for exactly the reason that he is out again. He is (has been) a remarkable footballer but like Tugay, albeit on a lesser scale, his time is up.

Let's hope "Dunny day" is combined with a play-off final win against the Dingles, give him the Freedom of Blackburn and then both parties move on.

Lets wait and see as we have conflicting info.

It was his birthday yesterday and now it's announced he's injured? I'll be waiting till the team announced as I don't understand how you injury yourself cutting a cake.

PS does anyone find this article a little odd?

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/10903074._/

By that i mean it follows the debate on here?

Guest Norbert

It was his birthday yesterday and now it's announced he's injured? I'll be waiting till the team announced as I don't understand how you injury yourself cutting a cake.

Maybe Dunn's cake was a Man vs. Food cake and was a life size representation of himself in a Rovers kit, which he had to eat in an hour to win a bet. And he is also hung over.

I personally though Marshall was one of our best players but that's not saying much. Bowyer can do what he likes today, just as long as he wins. If he doesn't, well, there are a few managers out of a job recently.

Looking forward to getting down to Ewood today and hoping for a nice attacking line up to take the game to Birmingham. I'm usually a critic of rochina, for his decision making and not making the most of his obvious talent, but this could be just the game for him.

The idiots above slagging off Dunn says a lot about the posters that frequent the site these days, yes its disappointing that he's injured because he’s our best player, but slagging him off after he’s just undergone surgery, when he could have packed it all in instead, is frankly pathetic chaps.

By the way who knows for sure Dunn hasn’t signed a pay as you play deal, think about that one whilst you’re engaging the shared brain cell.

big game today. 3 points are needed and the teams above us have some interesting fixtures. the potential is there to jump a couple of places today so we need to ensure we do our part and beat brum.

I think this is exactly the reason for the collective disappointment after the Weds game Maj, the 2 home games after the Yeovil win gave us a great opportunity to jump a few places.

Still if we can a win today 7 points out of 9 won't be too bad.

The idiots above slagging off Dunn says a lot about the posters that frequent the site these days, yes its disappointing that he's injured because hes our best player, but slagging him off after hes just undergone surgery, when he could have packed it all in instead, is frankly pathetic chaps.

By the way who knows for sure Dunn hasnt signed a pay as you play deal, think about that one whilst youre engaging the shared brain cell.

I think this is exactly the reason for the collective disappointment after the Weds game Maj, the 2 home games after the Yeovil win gave us a great opportunity to jump a few places.

Still if we can a win today 7 points out of 9 won't be too bad.

I'm no idiot! :lol:

I don't disagree and posted so at the time. I just felt potentially being in the play offs may have got venkys to stump up funds. 7 from those 3 is ok/decent and expected. meeting expectations is a good thing but as you said we could have done better through our own actions and reflection/contemplation of where we went wrong will hopefully eliminate it happening again. now lets get the three points to make it 7 from 9.

• Backroom

That's a great picture

Givet and Ribero (is it?) sat down like naughty schoolboys in front of loads of ads saying a couple of quid

• Backroom

Ruben and Williamson in for Gestede and Taylor

Wonder if that's Bowyer bowing to pressure or just wanting to try him either way its time for him to prove himself

Ruben and Williamson in for Gestede and Taylor

Wonder if that's Bowyer bowing to pressure or just wanting to try him either way its time for him to prove himself

Deserves his chance. Hopefully he'll take it. Shame that there is no King in the squad, his pace is badly missed.

Archived