BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester City v Rovers Third Round Replay

Paul

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you still convinced that Bowyer and the players do not take this game seriously, by the way?

Bowyer hasn't given his all with the team selection, but fair do's to the players, they've done well. Has to be said that this is nowhere near the standard that City can reach. They're fielding a side good enough to win the game without risking key players or taking too much out of themselves. Just as we used to do.

Ah FFS, just like the first leg - only this time, I don't think we'll get an equalizer. Oh well, we've still done a damn sight better than several Premier League teams who have visited the Etihad this season.

Careful..... Thats a touch premature mate.

Bowyer hasn't given his all with the team selection, but fair do's to the players, they've done well. Has to be said that this is nowhere near the standard that City can reach. They're fielding a side good enough to win the game without risking key players or taking too much out of themselves. Just as we used to do.

Den- 100% agree. City are still in 1st gear and just about doing enough.

Careful..... Thats a touch premature mate.

Hah, agree - I meant that tour first half performance has been decent, we might very well be on the receiving end of an utter tonking in the second half!

Eastwood on for Robbo - wonder what's wrong with Paul this time.

I honestly cannot believe we have been so lucky as to get a proper footballer like Cairney for as little as 500k. So impressed with his touch, movement and composure.

Indeed. We'd not have had a cat in hells chance if he 'had' two feet mind.

Archived