BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester City v Rovers Third Round Replay

Paul

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killgallon is absolute kean, been at fault for 3 goals, letting his man go and just ball watching, spurr having a go at him, he is awful.

Hasn't played for months and thrown to the lions against one of the hottest strike duos in Europe. Dann better be bloody well injured.

For all the battling by the midfield I'd have to say what a horrific defensive performance this has been. How many free headers have we give them, how many times have we let them get across the front of us to get to the ball. Yes this is city but my previous two highlighted points are the very foundation of defending! Eastwood has had 4 shots at him and all gone in, I'd question him for the 5th for sure!

Hasn't played for months and thrown to the lions against one of the hottest strike duos in Europe. Dann better be bloody well injured.

No excuse for basic defensive errors mate, he's awful, been a two bit player wherever he's been. Another Awful summer signing, along with marrow, judge, Eastwood and Campbell.

Well this settles the debate, without Rhodes we are definitely much more solid at the back and carry a serious goal threat when we get in the box. We need to make sure we don't start any players who have scored more than 2 goals.

Eastwood could have done better with every one of the 4 goals put passed him. Where is Jake Kean???

Defensively in the 2nd half we've been absolutely terrible, Robinson has them much more organised. The difference a good keeper brings to the defence as a whole is massive.

If ever there was proof needed that we have missed Robbo... there it is for all to see.

Midfield, second rate... Cairney has been the only bright spark.

Williamson and Lowe are nowhere near this standard... Miles and miles away.

I know a smashing was always on the cards, but we've capitulated in the second half, and that has been the disappointing part!!!

No excuse for basic defensive errors mate, he's awful, been a two bit player wherever he's been. Another Awful summer signing, along with marrow, judge, Eastwood and Campbell.

Really? You don't think a player's reactions will be less sharp when he hasn't played for months? Nevermind playing against a quality side like Man. City who will pounce on every error.

Archived