BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield Town vs. Rovers

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some forced changes but still another swapped about side, Rhodes captain ???? I fear the very worst today, even more than before.

Just can't win really, can he? If he kept the same side people would be complaining. He makes changes and people still complain.

Changes were needed after the last three performances. That's a better starting 11 than against Bournemouth.

• Backroom

Still think we'll win comfortably today

Glad Lowe is at right back but Rhodes has never been close to looking like a captain

Edit Chaddy how is this a sign bowyer is going for it? Look like Williamson and Evans Central and Dunn on the wing surely it's the exact same setup as the last game?

I won't be there

GB has annihilated any enthusiaism with his overdoses of mediocrity.

Pretty much how I feel, especially after paying £33 to go watch against Bolton. Spineless, void of ideas and quality performance.

He cannot say he's not been given chance to bring his own players in or try different approaches. Sticking our best midfielder on the wing, continuing to pair 2 very mediocre players in the centre of the park, a lack of belief in big games and the general niceness of the guy has now worn thin.

Thank you for stabilising us but then also breaking that with the signing of players who will not get near the first team and not strengthen the one place we needed until 2 days before a derby day. Time for a proper manager

I wonder if Bowyer might 3-5-2 with Keane, Spurr and Kilgallon as centre backs with Lowe and Conway as wing back with Evans n Williamson with Dunn in the hole behind Rhodes and Gestede up front. just a thought.

Huddersfield play 3-5-2 most of the time.

• Backroom

I wonder if Bowyer might 3-5-2 with Keane, Spurr and Kilgallon as centre backs with Lowe and Conway as wing back with Evans n Williamson with Dunn in the hole behind Rhodes and Gestede up front. just a thought.

Possible may work with the players selected

Wonder if Dabo will get called upon today

I know he could, suspect he won't. Fair play to him if he does. Nice to see him try something different but he will play the same just with different bodies.

Not a bad shout that chaddy. I'm certainly more hopeful now that he's taken Lowe out of CM. He was always decent at RB, no reason why he couldn't play wing back as it demands fitness.

Mind you, Williamson in there is hardly dynamic.

• Backroom

Let's hope we take it to them now

Good to have Rhodes back in the goals although possibly too late to stand any hope in hell of the playoffs we could do with a strong finish

Archived