BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Why no Watford thread? Watford v Rovers, 25th March, KO: 7.45

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know the last time Rovers won a game from conceding first? It has to be a loooooooong time ago and something that will have to change if we are ever to get out of this league.

Does anyone know the last time Rovers won a game from conceding first? It has to be a loooooooong time ago and something that will have to change if we are ever to get out of this league.

wasn't it last season at Millwall away when Bowyer was in charge. we won 2-1.

Ipswich and Reading both losing

Abbey, have I said that all??? nope I haven't.

Venkys has made loads of mistakes since taking over. nobody have forgot this.

Venkys do it keep financing the club and cover the debt.

Would I like new owners of course I would but who is buying Rovers? if Ian Battersby and Currie could be buy the club. great stuff. how likely is this to happen I don't know

No mention of Rhodes in that little purple patch for Rovers after they scored, should have been on the bench tonight.

Rhodes doing okay, hassling harrying. Gestede a menace in the air. Rovers on top and Watford raggy in possession all of a sudden

Dunny has scored. Might stop the moan fest for 30 seconds or so.

Oh For Keans sake why hasn't dunny scored another yet, fat basteward, sort it out. GB should have changed it by to get a 2nd, clueless

;):lol:

That thought went through my mind as well, would be good to see.

• Backroom

Not bad halftime score there lets nick it second half now

I said earlier in the week 1-2 with Varney getting a late winner - could still happen

• Backroom

Sounds like a lucky escape

We need to wake up quicker at the start of halves they just missed another

Luck may be on our side again

Archived