SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Brighton

Neal

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

So go on then, tell me that's a good result. Useless, can't kill a game off. Dogsh1t.

Season's been over for weeks, hopefully this shuts up any clowns talking of a promotion push, such levels of delusion should see you carted off to Calderstones!!

Rubbish rubbish rubbish. On the end of so many bad refereeing decisions as well.

No worries though, we've got stability eh?

Thought ref was pretty fair tonight considering our lot go down so easily , should have got his cards out earlier though

It's in these situations you need real leadership on the pitch. Someone who can keep heads calm and lead by example. Hanley? Don't hink so. Robinson? Nope. Cairney? A bit on the young side, but could be one for next season - same goes for Evans - but are they vocal enough? Only candidate if he could last 90 mins would be Dunn. We really need to be smart about this in the summer transferwindow. Then again there's Venkys.

• Moderation Lead

Thought ref was pretty fair tonight considering our lot go down so easily , should have got his cards out earlier though

How their right back stayed on I'll never know!!

Now to sit back and see if they can give us 3-3.....

When we go a goal up I have no confidence whatsoever that its going to end in a win - even as late as the 3rd one went in tonight. Same old story, every week. How is this going to be any better next season? Again: This is not progress. Bowyer is taking us backwards.

1-8... Billy Davies got sacked for that sort of form. Get shut of him now and let someone else build for next season. He's had his chance & he's failed.

Yet there are those on here who point the finger for saying I perversely want managers to lose their jobs... Absolute clowns.

Like I said in the preview I wrote, a decent performance and a win was the only acceptable outcome for tonight.

Thanks Gaz but no thanks.

NEXT.

I cant decide if we have a good back four or not, second half i thought the whole team defended great, Pressing high and not once in the first fifteen min did Brighton even have the ball, but as as we stood off them we looked like conceding everytime. Amazing how Watford can score 3 from 3 and Brighton 3 from 4.

It's in these situations you need real leadership on the pitch. Someone who can keep heads calm and lead by example. Hanley? Don't hink so. Robinson? Nope. Cairney? A bit on the young side, but could be one for next season - same goes for Evans - but are they vocal enough? Only candidate if he could last 90 mins would be Dunn. We really need to be smart about this in the summer transferwindow. Then again there's Venkys.

That's true you can never underestimate the value of a good Captain especially with a lot of young players in the side especially as it seems there is not much instruction coming from the sidelines

When we go a goal up I have no confidence whatsoever that its going to end in a win - even as late as the 3rd one went in tonight. Same old story, every week. How is this going to be any better next season? Again: This is not progress. Bowyer is taking us backwards.

Its progress as we didnt go a goal up last season

Archived