BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Brighton

Neal

Rovers go into tomorrows game with only 1 win in 7 (i think) our manager thought we played well against Millwall, not sure what game he was watching but I'd say this is the last opportunity to make something of our season.

Brighton are a poor team, a clear indication that any team can do something in this league. Their fans are p*ssed off with their managers cautious approach to games, much like ours and are coming off the back of a poor defeat at home against Boro... Which obviously means we should expect to lose tomorrow, such is the typical nature of this team. In my opinion, i can see Brighton really struggling next season if they don't get some players in.

Rovers have Gestede and Cairney coming back. This will be the first time Rovers are able to field a midfield with Evans and Cairney for some time, something which most Rovers fans are placing their hopes in. We have still yet to see this reaction we were promised after the Burnley and Bolton fixtures and yet to see an indication that we can push next season. A lot of fans have been getting excited after draws against Leicester, Watford & Millwall, circumstances aside, draws are no good in this league. Another winless performance will further pile the pressure on our manager and will add fuel to the debate... Is Bowyer is the man to take us forward? Much like many others, I'm not sold but he's from now till the end of the season to prove to us that he can make something of his good transfer business.

A good performance and win, nothing less is acceptable.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be good to see Tom C back, but will GB start with him? Winning should be a habit, but too often we are left chasing the game. There is no excuse now, we should be taking the game to the teams that come to Ewood. We aren't going down, so what has GB got to lose by playing his strongest side?

Would love to see us take the game to them from the off but I just can't see it...

People (including the players) still talking of the playoff's so this game needs to won if there is any chance at all of a late sneak in.

1-3 and no more talk of the promotion push...

Rovers have Gestede and Cairney coming back.

will Hanley definately miss out? heard that the red card from Millwall game would be appealed, if so does this game too soon for the appeal to be a consideration, or is the game anyway too soon for the ban to be applied....

Rovers go into tomorrows game with only 1 win in 7 (i think) our manager thought we played well against Millwall, not sure what game he was watching but I'd say this is the last opportunity to make something of our season.

Brighton are a poor team, a clear indication that any team can do something in this league. Their fans are p*ssed off with their managers cautious approach to games, much like ours and are coming off the back of a poor defeat at home against Boro... Which obviously means we should expect to lose tomorrow, such is the typical nature of this team. In my opinion, i can see Brighton really struggling next season if they don't get some players in.

Rovers have Gestede and Cairney coming back. This will be the first time Rovers are able to field a midfield with Evans and Cairney for some time, something which most Rovers fans are placing their hopes in. We have still yet to see this reaction we were promised after the Burnley and Bolton fixtures and yet to see an indication that we can push next season. A lot of fans have been getting excited after draws against Leicester, Watford & Millwall, circumstances aside, draws are no good in this league. Another winless performance will further pile the pressure on our manager and will add fuel to the debate... Is Bowyer is the man to take us forward? Much like many others, I'm not sold but he's from now till the end of the season to prove to us that he can make something of his good transfer business.

A good performance and win, nothing less is acceptable.

Is this the new stability?

over to you chaddy!

There are far too many people looking to take the p1ss out of others that have the balls to air their views.

FFS let's show each other some respect.

Divergent views are healthy and thought provoking. Nobody wants castigating for making a post that to some may seem controversial but on occasions it's become downright nasty and personal on here to the point many posters have buggered off.

• Moderation Lead

It would be good to see Tom C back, but will GB start with him? Winning should be a habit, but too often we are left chasing the game. There is no excuse now, we should be taking the game to the teams that come to Ewood. We aren't going down, so what has GB got to lose by playing his strongest side?

He will start with him, but wide right no doubt!!!

Darren Rover well said. The personal bickering on this site and others makes people contribute less and disappear. Surely we want a livley board with great participation and this immaturity will kill it off.

I for one get hacked off with it all

Would love to see Bowyer go all out attack in these last few games..we have nothing to loose.

But I'm afraid we all know the reality.Confidence and belief is low both on and off the field..we have no real quality and absolutely zero form.

1-1

Confidence and belief is low - amazing how they managed to drag themselves to late draws in the last two matches (even when down to 10 in one).

No real quality ? Really ? We are lacking in some positions - but would say we have decent quality in others - Cairney, Conway, Gestede, Rhodes, Evans, Killgallon, Robinson etc spring immediately to mind.

My Rovers team would be:-

Robinson; Keane, Hanley, Kilgallon, Spurr; Taylor, Cairney, Evans, Conway; Gestede, Rhodes.

Cant see Dunn starting this game due to fitness n I just cant see him being fit enough to start after Starting on Saturday.

My Rovers team would be:-

Robinson; Keane, Hanley, Kilgallon, Spurr; Taylor, Cairney, Evans, Conway; Gestede, Rhodes.

Cant see Dunn starting this game due to fitness n I just cant see him being fit enough to start after Starting on Saturday.

Yesterday you were having a pop at those who 'wanted' three centre backs. Are you sticking Keane at rb?

Yesterday you were having a pop at those who 'wanted' three centre backs. Are you sticking Keane at rb?

where did I have a pop? I didnt.

Keane has played right back before and did last season play some games at Right back for Leicester according to LT paper last week..

Archived