[Archived] Rovers V Brighton

Neal

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

Wahey, we can all stop moaning now!

I wouldn't go that far ;-)

Improved after a poor start and poor goal conceded, Andrews with a point to prove for them. More of the same second half lads.

• Backroom

Winning 2-1 in what's been a slightly poor game tbh. Tho since we conceded, we seem to have tried pushing on and Brighton haven't looked in it since imo. Their keeper's done more work, I reckon.

Need to come out with intent here. However given what our defence can be like, I'll say 4-2 to us.

• Backroom

Similar to Leicester we didnt ever threaten to play football then we get a goal off a set piece and wake up, need to start playing from the off.

Couple of moments of class by Cairney / Rhodes and Spurr / Cairney and we lead.

The second should show that when we go at people we are capable of pushing them back.

These don't look too interested an early second half goal now would kill it off, I hope we can be proactive and get this.

I'll take a somewhat uneventful win for the position it would leave us in

• Backroom

Keith's got worse

These lot are diabolical I've never seen a team so keen to pass it among their keeper and back four

Rudy for Dunn could kill them off but we've started this half very brightly

• Backroom

Battering them here, much more positive, more like it. We should have played like this weeks ago though and we'd be top six now.

Approach games like this second half and there's still a hope

Archived