SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Brighton

Neal

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where did I have a pop? I didnt.

some fans have been asking for Bowyer to try 3 centre backs formation so he does. but then gets criticise for trying out a different formation. some people aren't happy ever lol.

There are far too many people looking to take the p1ss out of others that have the balls to air their views.

FFS let's show each other some respect.

Divergent views are healthy and thought provoking. Nobody wants castigating for making a post that to some may seem controversial but on occasions it's become downright nasty and personal on here to the point many posters have buggered off.

Bit over the top, from now on I will refer to him as he who cannot be named mark2

There are far too many people looking to take the p1ss out of others that have the balls to air their views.

FFS let's show each other some respect.

Divergent views are healthy and thought provoking. Nobody wants castigating for making a post that to some may seem controversial but on occasions it's become downright nasty and personal on here to the point many posters have buggered off.

I often start typing replies and then think why bother? It's all just going round in circles anyway.

Stuart, thats wasnt a pop. just pointing out what Some fans wanted to see.

i see the little gang is out tonight again.

Don't talk wet. Whenever you are challenged, you cry 'bully'.

And of course it was a pop. On Saturday, you pointed out that three centre backs was flawed then suggest that line up two days later.

Are you now unchallengeable?

Why do you think three centre backs will work now?

Keane is a centre back. You are simply playing him out of position. Why is that better than playing an actual full back?

When does Hanley's ban kick in by the way?

Keane can play Right back like he did last season for Leicester.

I think Hanley red card will be successful appeal. if not, Kane in at RB and Keane to CB.

A no pressure game, and one where GB has the chance to prove that he has some tactical nouse.....I hope he does and can.

Announced gate of 12,975

Actual gate of between 7,000 and 8,000.

I should get back from London in time Virgin permitting.

You'll make it mate, do not worry, virgins are generally quick rides!

Lol

Quality setup by the way.

where did I have a pop? I didnt.

some fans have been asking for Bowyer to try 3 centre backs formation so he does. but then gets criticise for trying out a different formation. some people aren't happy ever lol.

Maybe his mum was a goldfish?

I just need to get up in time.

With a ride on virgin being the prize? I'd be early.

Maybe his mum was a goldfish?

Im getting fed up of your constant bullying going on against me and other posters.

Totally unfair and unjustified comment there about ppl you dont know!!!

Its always same 8 or 9 people having a go at other posters.

• Backroom

Keane is a centre back. You are simply playing him out of position. Why is that better than playing an actual full back?

Because Henley and Kane are @#/?. Very few complained about Kilgallon at LB. Or indeed Givet at LB. Or Ooijer or Nelsen at RB.

• Moderation Lead

Im getting fed up of your constant bullying going on against me and other posters.

Totally unfair and unjustified comment there about ppl you dont know!!!

Its always same 8 or 9 people having a go at other posters.

Bullying? Christ, I was having a joke about Stuart's comment due to constant over-reaction on here!!

Get a grip man!

Brighton still very much in play off mix we're very much mid table mediocrity with nothing to play for. So either we'll have the freedom to attack knowing win, lose or draw doesn't make a spits worth of difference in which case think will win. Or if we treat it like an end of season kick about in the park will lose.

Gonna be optimistic for this one and let heart rule head and say 2-0. Roll on the summer nothing to see here.

Archived