BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yet you insult everyone who disagrees with you

Not true. Only a select few get that treatment. I react because I attract attention from them.

This is due to the fact that I refuse to have my opinion on a subject that is very dear to me dictated by a baying mob or have that opinion deluged by their miserable agenda.

Stick your head above the parapet and you get the treatment. Give as good as you get (or better, which is easy tbh) and the protagonists squeal like pigs.

Because I've supported the club all of my life and as a counterbalance to the likes of you and the clown further up.

Well have you been on the crystal meth or whatever your poison is down under... There's no need to insult everyone with a different opinion... Not being an Ewood regular also makes your judgement somewhat flawed IMO now put your koala to bed

Well have you been on the crystal meth or whatever your poison is down under... There's no need to insult everyone with a different opinion... Not being an Ewood regular also makes your judgement somewhat flawed IMO now put your koala to bed

Oh no! More Antipodean based insults! I'd better take a dip in the pool to salve the pain!

You aren't the arbiter of whose view is worth what on here, so I'll keep posting.

How does it sound like Henry is coming back?

Wasn't there some talk about it when he got injured and sent back? If I remember right there was, plus he was reported to be at the Birmingham game, why would he go to that if there wasn't something in the pipeline? Might be wrong, just the impression I got

Because I've supported the club all of my life and as a counterbalance to the likes of you and the clown further up.

More insults .. Class act

And yet you insult everyone who disagrees with you

nutshell

Not true. Only a select few get that treatment. I react because I attract attention from them.

This is due to the fact that I refuse to have my opinion on a subject that is very dear to me dictated by a baying mob or have that opinion deluged by their miserable agenda.

Stick your head above the parapet and you get the treatment. Give as good as you get (or better, which is easy tbh) and the protagonists squeal like pigs.

The Ultimate Keyboard Warrior

Oh no! More Antipodean based insults! I'd better take a dip in the pool to salve the pain!

You aren't the arbiter of whose view is worth what on here, so I'll keep posting.

More insults

I've seen plenty of things posted on Facebook. Just paper talk but would you really be surprised if they left?

Six of the last thirteen hardly suggests he's Bowyer's number one does it? Looks like he's preparing for life without Rudy by playing Brown.

Hasn't Gestede he been a. injured and b. saved for an FA cup tie or two where Bowyer appears able to drop JR?

In spite of that, Rhodes has still banged in more goals than Rudy this season.

:rolleyes:

Boro wanted Rhodes with an option to buy for £12m if they went up. It was in their local paper. I've posted 2 recent links to media stories linking RHodes and Gestede with Prem clubs (page 44 of this thread).

Hmmm... so effectively we know JR can score in this Div so we want him but we also know that he'll be out of his depth in the Prem so we'll be able to back track in the summer if someone better is offered to us.

Is that how it works?

As for the rest... no great loss.

Thats the only positive about our situation.

Sorry gord . I apologise to your none shut stirring self .

I only dig at chaddy when I don't agree with him . I thought MB's are for that.

Chris h is a non attending bully boy that absolutely belittles anyone that disagrees with him ..

Said it before and I will say it again

Let's have a vote on who gets the permanent ban , me or him .

Christ almighty you of all should know I've been banned for tosser . , a picture of a stream , a picture of a cuckoo got me a life ban yet that no mark can skate , pop and dig non stop at folk and not a dickie bird .

It's crazy on here these days to be fair . Only thread that gets locked is a dog @#/? .

Sorry gord . I apologise to your none shut stirring self .

I only dig at chaddy when I don't agree with him . I thought MB's are for that.

Chris h is a non attending bully boy that absolutely belittles anyone that disagrees with him ..

Said it before and I will say it again

Let's have a vote on who gets the permanent ban , me or him .

Christ almighty you of all should know I've been banned for tosser . , a picture of a stream , a picture of a cuckoo got me a life ban yet that no mark can skate , pop and dig non stop at folk and not a dickie bird .

It's crazy on here these days to be fair . Only thread that gets locked is a dog @#/? .

We could write a book. Flawed moderation by agenda'd mods has seen me banned loads of times. Most obtuse were for simply providing a link to an online Lancs Telegraph article and for suggesting another member was a sad old git...... said member was jim mk2! Obviously no allowances for accuracy eh? ^_^

Back on topic I'm sure that if Rhodes and Gestede are sold all the talk will be along the lines of "Well we didn't play too badly but if only we had someone up top who could finish the chances off!" Seen it too often over the years.

**Apart from Gordon who'd be happier having Brown lumbering round up front and still not scored a goal by next Christmas of course!

if Rhodes and Gestede are sold would the embargo be lift and would any money be available to the manager or will it be just loans and free transfers?

if it is just loans and Free transfers then we CANNOT sell both of them.

I would like King to sign a new contract but doubt that will happen

if Rhodes and Gestede are sold would the embargo be lift and would any money be available to the manager or will it be just loans and free transfers?

if it is just loans and Free transfers then we CANNOT sell both of them.

I would like King to sign a new contract but doubt that will happen

The embargo wouldn't be lifted for August even with selling both for January it would depend on how the accounts are done for that six months period

The embargo wouldn't be lifted for August even with selling both for January it would depend on how the accounts are done for that six months period

ok thanks for that. then we CANNOT sell both then if that's the case.

look like its loans and free transfers then.

ok thanks for that. then we CANNOT sell both then if that's the case.

look like its loans and free transfers then.

The FFP works in six months cycles making it more appropriate to get the right staff behind the scenes to sort it out.. But unfortunately we don't have..

According to transfermarkt, these are all the players we will potentially lose at the end of the season:

Baptiste, Spearing, Taylor (loan returns)
King, Kilgallon, Olsson, Robinson, Dunn, Songo'o, Lenihan, Raya
Of them all, I'd keep Olsson, Raya and one of Baptiste/Kilgallon. Not sure we need both of them, to be honest. At a push, I'd keep Baptiste, if can we actually sign him. Hanley, Duffy, Baps and a PL defender on-loan?
Haven't seen enough of Lenihan to comment.
Obviously I'd keep King if I thought Bowyer would play him. Think he'll be off.

The 3 loans - good, their all @#/? and the other Ollson has triggered a renewal so he wont be going and I would only keep King and Kilgallon.

According to transfermarkt, these are all the players we will potentially lose at the end of the season:

Baptiste, Spearing, Taylor (loan returns)
King, Kilgallon, Olsson, Robinson, Dunn, Songo'o, Lenihan, Raya
Of them all, I'd keep Olsson, Raya and one of Baptiste/Kilgallon. Not sure we need both of them, to be honest. At a push, I'd keep Baptiste, if can we actually sign him. Hanley, Duffy, Baps and a PL defender on-loan?
Haven't seen enough of Lenihan to comment.
Obviously I'd keep King if I thought Bowyer would play him. Think he'll be off.

Agree with all you say other than this. We need both of them along with Duffy which gives us strength in the cb position with ok cover at full back. Mind you all 3 of them will be pointlessly playing second fiddle to Hanley so could be waste of a wage that way.

As for the others think Robbo is an upgrade on the keeper situation, although wages may make this not viable.

Archived