BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

9 hours ago, neophox said:

Batty in line for Saturday?

I wouldn't expect him to start against Wrexham but he could be on the bench given our left back shortage. His omission tonight is likely to be that the under 21's play against Sparta Prague on Thursday and I think he'll start in that one.

5 minutes ago, Polky said:

I’m surprised we’ve not managed to shift Lennie Cirino?

Has barely featured for the U21’s this season and no news on him leaving anytime soon.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/lenni-cirino/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/650884/plus/0?saison=2022&verein=&liga=&wettbewerb=&pos=&trainer_id=

He has hardly played since early last season, and not at all this year,  think he has injury issues and just turned 21 today

Edited by KentExile

1 minute ago, KentExile said:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/lenni-cirino/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/650884/plus/0?saison=2022&verein=&liga=&wettbewerb=&pos=&trainer_id=

He has hardly played since early last season, and not at all, this think he has injury issues and just turned 21 today

So he’ll be at Southport or Bamber Bridge next season 😄

• Like 1

I personally really like the look of Chrisene.  

15 minutes in and I thought we may aswell send Ayari back, but he came into the game and looked good.

Aitcheson looks an unreal player. Will 100% be in the first team in a year or 2. Olson not too far behind. 

Dolan looks active.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, KentExile said:

He has hardly played since early last season, and not at all this year,  think he has injury issues and just turned 21 today

Cirino is another one that is not quite good enough for the Rovers first team.

1 hour ago, rigger said:

Cirino is another one that is not quite good enough for the Rovers first team.

He looked good 2 or 3 years ago, but seems to have had his development stifled by numerous niggly injuries (I think hamstring related).  He has hardly played now for 2 years (seem to have a few of these at U21 level), and at the age he now is, really needs to move somewhere and try and kickstart his career. 

Pike went to Tranmere in League 2 and has played a few games for them without looking out of place at that level, Cirino could hopefully do the same unless his injuries have reduced his mobility and pace to much