BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Rao's : We need a statement of intent for next Season.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

had a spat on twitter today with a scouser who says venkys are better than Kenwright because they have not lied to fans . i put him right and never heard from him again.

Just goes to show anyone outside of our fanbase has no idea what's gone on here in the last 4/5yrs.

Just goes to show anyone outside of our fanbase has no idea what's gone on here in the last 4/5yrs.

Some of our own fanbase have no idea what has gone on and some are in denial about what has gone on.

I look forward to the day , they leave ...

If that brings administration then bring it on....

Whilst these people are owning the club , we are well and truly F****D .

Well i for one do not want administration, sooner or later something will give, but to hope for admin is silly. It would take many many years to get anything like, I don't have my head up my arse or in the sand, Lets see what progresses eh.

Can't blame people for wanting to get it over with instead of prolonging the inevitable.

We sure as hell aren't going up while the owners continue to reward mediocrity.

We got a statement last season (supposedly from the owners although how much they contributed to it is questionable). I can't remember exactly what it said other than they were pleased with the progress being made under Bowyer and that they accepted things had gone wrong previously and they were committed to putting it right.

I think an updating assessment from the owners is due now the season is over with. Are they happy with the season? What are their aims going forward? I think any major organisation needs at least annual input from the people at the very top.

Is it correct that Bowyer travelled out to India after the Ipswich game? If so does anyone know if Myers/Shaw went out with him?

No

That was always a rumour but apparently during the Fit and Proper Persons Test :rolleyes:, you have to show you have a financial plan in place for relegation.

Did they attend that though, or did an agent sit in on it and provide feedback?

Some of our own fanbase have no idea what has gone on and some are in denial about what has gone on.

Hardly surprising though Tony when "What's gone on" is a Masonic secret, shared between a few, or a 400-page dossier gathering dust in someone's attic.

I have no idea what's actually gone on, let alone my dad, brother, cousins etc who don't come on here, and I've been paying attention.

Hardly surprising though Tony when "What's gone on" is a Masonic secret, shared between a few, or a 400-page dossier gathering dust in someone's attic.

I have no idea what's actually gone on, let alone my dad, brother, cousins etc who don't come on here, and I've been paying attention.

What we do know John is that we had a well run football club with people in charge who acted in the best interests of the club. Anderson, Kean, Singh, Agnew and Shaw (amongst others) were/have only ever been interested in what they could get for themselves. You should show your dad and Andrew the letters to the Indians from Tom Finn and John Williams and latterly from Paul Hunt which imply (and were never legally challenged) that a level of impropriety was evident at Ewood. There is a really good book called Agents, Rovers and Cricket Loving Owners which lays out chronologically the events at our club.

Can you explain their straegy in the appointment of managers ?

The season ticket prices havent and wont relegate us but a succession of inept managers as and will......

Then there is the Agnew and Shaw factor ....

Venkys intentions are too kick back and watch us burn.

Same as they always have done.

They're terrible owners but why would they want to do that? The damage to their reputation and the tens of millions their tenure has so far cost them would seem a ridiculously high price to pay for some nefarious intentions they might have or have had.

Can you explain their straegy in the appointment of managers ?

The season ticket prices havent and wont relegate us but a succession of inept managers as and will......

Then there is the Agnew and Shaw factor ....

The statement made was "Venkys intentions are too kick back and watch us burn"

Making such a claim requires some evidence, so let's hear it.

Surely a good starting point would have been to hike season ticket prices.

The statement made was "Venkys intentions are too kick back and watch us burn"

Making such a claim requires some evidence, so let's hear it.

Surely a good starting point would have been to hike season ticket prices.

We are in debt to the tune of £100m with no rectifiable solution? or we throw £2m per month into a blackhole? All of which was of Venkys own making.

We are in debt to the tune of £100m with no rectifiable solution? or we throw £2m per month into a blackhole? All of which was of Venkys own making.

So the quickest way for them to "kick back and watch us burn" would be to stop servicing the debt / pull the plug / wind BRFC up immediately no?

Instead ST prices are frozen and Josh King is offered a 3 year deal.

So the quickest way for them to "kick back and watch us burn" would be to stop servicing the debt / pull the plug / wind BRFC up immediately no?

I never said anything about them doing it quickly.

Hail_RichmondHill2.jpgHAIL VENKYS

Archived