BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers announce new sponsor

• Backroom

This thread just shows how any good news will be very well received by the supporters.

We want to believe!

We need to be careful here, Stuart. We're agreeing far too much lately :P

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long before we see Kate Hollern in a burkha / Hijab? I suggest that she needs to get in one pdq if she wants to repeat her election success because she looked well out of place celebrating her election win with all her loyal supporters around her.

Nah, no doubt Khan as new council leader will keep them onside for a bit after this weekends secret ballot.

If the middle aged bloke down the road can walk his dog in an Aldershot Town top I can do the same in my Nike Dafabet sponsored Rovers shirt.

I may get a medium so that it hugs my abs.

I aint your Abs !

Sorry but I really don't get how anybody over the age of 14 can still get excited about a new shirt coming out or why anybody would pay the extortianate price year after year for what is just a blue and white shirt that looks @#/? when worn anywhere over than inside a football ground(and even then most men look awful wearing them)

From a business point of view though it seems a good deal and at least they've got it sorted in good time this year.

Well as your name says -------

If the middle aged bloke down the road can walk his dog in an Aldershot Town top I can do the same in my Nike Dafabet sponsored Rovers shirt.

I may get a medium so that it hugs my abs.

Abbey doesnt belong to you ;):lol:

Footy shirts are brilliant for regular hikers and walkers like me. Pack light and thin layers to keep warm. Great that I can show off my team at the same time (always a talking point with other hikers).

You are, however, younger than many on here. I wouldn't wear one cos I look plain daft in one.

Fans should realise this is probably the biggest sponsorship deal in the Championship for the established clubs, that's real progress in my opinion

I will measure progress as what we do on the field. This will count for nothing if we continue to tread water in the Championship.

That shirt looks brilliant. One of the best home shirts we've had Id say. Never quite got used to the current shirt but I'll definitely be getting this one. Great effort.

I always prefer footy shirts with collars, they look neater, and this one looks great, lets see what it's like from the side (red stripe)

Archived