BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers announce new sponsor

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The home kit I really like. Not as keen on the away kit, I think we should have halves for both shirts - ideally red and black halves for the away, like in 07-08 which is probably my favourite ever Rovers shirt.

Mohammed Khan OBE if you don't mind perth. :glare:

You're obviously not getting enough attention on the election thread, but don't bore us on here with your nonsense.

Why don't you sod off somewhere else if you don't like what goes on in bburn, or don't you have the balls?

Not so keen on the away one, still like the home one mind.

Decent shirts in my opinion, good to see the designs so early in the piece, will they be on sale for people's summer holidays?

• Moderation Lead

Not seen a release date for either of them yet, but I imagine if they're announced now, it would be a matter of weeks before they're on sale.

You're obviously not getting enough attention on the election thread, but don't bore us on here with your nonsense.

Why don't you sod off somewhere else if you don't like what goes on in bburn, or don't you have the balls?

I'm going to miss that election thread. It's given me plenty of laughs this time I can tell you. And no little reassurance either. BUT how odd that final line is and especially coming from you who is supposed to be sodding off to pastures new right now despite confessing eternal love for the delights that you say living in Bastwell has to offer. :rolleyes:

As far as the election in Blackburn is concerned my take on this election from a local perspective is that the Political scene in Blackburn is now not based on party politics but increasingly on ethnicity. Every year the birth rate alone should see the Conservative vote evaporating further. I shouldn't be surprised to see the Conservatives doing a deal with UKIP in future elections and standing aside from contesting Blackburn altogether.

How odd coming from you who is supposed to be sodding off to pastures new despite confessing eternal love for the delights that you say living in Bastwell has to offer. :rolleyes:

As far as the election in Blackburn is concerned my take on this election from a local perspective is that the Political scene in Blackburn is now not based on party politics but increasingly on ethnicity. Every year the birth rate alone should see the Conservative vote evaporating further. I shouldn't be surprised to see the Conservatives doing a deal with UKIP in future elections and standing aside from contesting Blackburn altogether.

This is a sponsorship and new kit thread, which bit don't you understand? are you struggling to switch between threads?

Do you need some help?

PM me if so, I'm more than happy help you?

Both kits look great.

In my time (92-present) supporting Rovers I think Nike have been the most consistent with decent kits.

Asics

Best - Title winning strip

Worst - Orange and Silver away kit narrowly beats the fluorescent yellow and navy strip.

Uhlsport

Best - The home I suppose, but not a fan of the badge in the middle

Worst - Yellow and Blue away kit

Kappa

Best - AMD sponsored home shirt with navy and red trim

Worst - Gold and Black away kit, terrible.

Lonsdale (credit to Lonsdale for letting the fans vote on the kit)

Best - The Bentley/Savage home shirt with red trim.

Worst - The Black away, nice from the front, but the silver back made it look cheap

Umbro

Best - Red and Black halved away shirt, the fans had been asking for years and we finally got a shirt which is still worn by many at Ewood even though its several years old.

Worst - Navy away shirt from Kean/Black/Berg/Bowyer/Appleton/Bowyer season, just a plain navy shirt! £50 for what?!!!

Nike

Best - Last seasons home shirt (possibly beaten by this seasons kit)

Worst - Hard call, but probably the red away, which was a little generic.

• Backroom

Possibly my favourite shirt ever was in the worst season I remember.

The Umbro one sponsorless with the red trim on the sleeves and collar was lovely.

Keen on the first nike home kit again without a sponsor.

This is a sponsorship and new kit thread, which bit don't you understand? are you struggling to switch between threads?

Do you need some help?

PM me if so, I'm more than happy help you?

Are you being interviewed as a possible moderator ?

Moving out of Blackburn should help

Archived