BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2015/16 Pre Season

Makes the rumours about his lifestyle eminently more believable when you see photos like that.

His decline over past season or two could be attributed to a professionalism factor. Maybe big heads head got bigger after an armband!

If I had that sort of cash, I can tell you safely I would not be in Marbella! Which, if you check out some other pictures, it seems like they are.

With that sort of cash it must be like nipping to Blackpool.

• Moderation Lead

If I had that sort of cash, I can tell you safely I would not be in Marbella! Which, if you check out some other pictures, it seems like they are.

It's a dear do is Marbella lad, and is littered full of ten bob millionaires (though some sound folk do go there as well!).

• Backroom

Just shows that money doesn't buy class, Champagne lounges in 'Marbs' may cost a fortune and are the current trendy status thing but it all seems tacky beyond belief

Wouldn't worry Tom , sure they will get a nice rest when they are back with the Head redcoat at Club Brockicano :)

First international break after a couple of weeks of the season and those not called up will be off there again like last year, with the teachers blessing of course.

It's funny thing with players though, if he'd had a right good season we'd be back slapping him and saying go on son. Personally I don't give two hoots what they do in close season as long as it's not trouble. When they come back they should be beasted in pre season, drilled into a team shape and give it a right good go from the off. Apart from maybe mid season they should be in training during international breaks and concentrating on what they are doing instead of getting weeks off.

Wouldn't worry Tom , sure they will get a nice rest when they are back with the Head redcoat at Club Brockicano :)

No doubt, chief redcoat will say all the players returned from their summer break looking fighting fit, just as he did last year.

Hence no need for a tough pre-season.

Just goes to show that the club does monitor the mb.

I hope so. I'd like to say Coar is a jellyfish and I'd like to ask if Madame got her anal bleaching kit I sent her for her birthday? If Nobber Shaw would like a toe to toe with me please get intouch and message for Gazza, please put a rocket up yourself your so dreary.

I'd really like you all to feck off but that's not going to happen. The gravy train hasn't stopped yet.

Just goes to show that the club does monitor the mb.

But they don't seem to want what the fans want...

IE a proper run club with a proper structure from top to bottom and a manager capable of mounting a challenge as I've said it before that squad should of been play offs very least before last season I was hopeful of a challenge that hope soon faded

Archived