BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Best Rovers Goals On The Internet

Hi all,

I don't think we have done this before? Let's get together some posts of our favourite Rovers goals that can be found on the internet, with links through to YouTube or wherever.

The amount of videos posted online is so vast now you stand a decent chance of finding any goal right back to the seventies if the game was televised. So if you can remember a pearler from 1983 or whenever its worth a Google to see if its out there.

Maybe once we have got a good list together we can have a poll on the best.

If you can't find a video you can't submit it.

Hopefully should cheer us up over what could be a bleak summer.

Great goal that - date at the end can't be right though? Dec 2005? Didn't he bugger off to Fulham in 2004?

Aye, pretty sure it was Boxing Day 2002, so not sure where they got New Year's Eve 2005 from! That was the date of Reid's at Wigan, incidentally.

There's a few contenders here too. Bit grainy but my personal favourite is 48 seconds in.... (followed by his 2nd v Man Utd on 55 seconds in March 94. I rem this cos it was the day that confirmed that I had finally given up smoking!)

No uncle Al yet. Can't find ones I was looking for but loads were top notch:

Like those two because first was our top of the table clash and to win 7-1 showed a lot of people we meant business. And second on his debut I think we all knew had a special player.

Shearer hat trick blockbuster v QPR in 1994 to send us top, where we stayed. The blackburn end crossbar is still vibrating

https://video-mad.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xft1/v/t43.1792-2/10350655_875339469172857_181292987_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjE1MDAsInJsYSI6MTQ3Mn0%3D&oh=db369bdd75c3381a804ce5ba659bb449&oe=555B2C00#_=_

Every rovers goal since 91/92 http://www.wearetherovers.com/home.html

Last minute Jason Roberts winner at Bolton. Heroic. (1:00 in)

Love this goal, one of my favourite away games I've been too. Only a small following from us that day because it was a Sunday game on sky but it was absolute bedlam in the away end when that goal went in. Class!!

Archived