Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2015-2016

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deby have signed Chris Baird

Tottingham have signed Trippier

Mark Cooper could be off to SHeff W to become their new Head Coach

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-utd/mark-cooper-looks-set-for-head-coach-role-at-sheffield-wednesday-1-7319226

Derby are on it from the word go. Bent, Pearce, Weimann & Baird already signed up. If they can hold onto Hughes and providing Clement isn't a complete pudding they should be walkng this league.

Derby are on it from the word go. Bent, Pearce, Weimann & Baird already signed up. If they can hold onto Hughes and providing Clement isn't a complete pudding they should be walkng this league.

Scott Carson as well,..and a bid turned down for Shackell. Like you say the test will be if Clement is up to it.

They should have walked the league last season as well though, just like Fulham. The Championship is a funny ol' league, still more about getting a tight knit unit working together rather than piling "stars" on a heap.

They should have walked the league last season as well though, just like Fulham. The Championship is a funny ol' league, still more about getting a tight knit unit working together rather than piling "stars" on a heap.

Absolutely. The squad is there its just whether Clement is up to it. Steve Macca just couldn't get them through an entire Championship season.

Dingles sign Lowton from Villa

Undisclosed bid for Jamie Paterson of Forest...

Slowly building ...

I don't think they'll be nearly as strong as when they went up. This is most certainly not promising though......

Just off to take my nephew to the Burnley 10K.

Bullet proof vest fitted beneath my Rovers shirt.

I will take some photos of the locals.

Dam.....where is my Passport?

ive been wandering around bumley nelson brierfield colne fence in my rovers regalia they look at you with a sly look and then chuckle under there breath with the word @#/? mutterd under there breath,im just waiting for one to be brave enough to say it to my face,so i can report him to the police.

• 1 month later...

Bolton dont have the finances anymore. Cutting costs it appears to me.

Thats why I surprised Lennon went there.

Mid table finish at best for them.

I can see Lennon getting frustrated there soon enough, I think he's good enough for a top six team in this league personally.Listening to the 5 live from last night, I like the way Gary Rowett talks about football and management, he did a great job at Birmingham last season after taking over them second from bottom in the league, can see them being on the outskirts of the play offs potentially if he has them playing like they were last season. His record there in the league since taking over is 15 wins 9 draws and 10 losses which with a full season would have you finishing around the play off mix (I think)

"I feel very detached and disengaged at the moment, it doesn't feel like my club any more," continued Morton. "I want us to do well. I obviously do. I never will want my club to be losing games and be relegated."

There are some on here that would say that Mr Morton isn't a proper fan because he's not supporting BFC through the bad times. I think the opposite: he loves his club so much that he would rather make sacrifices to try to save it, rather than just 'get behind the lads, FFS' platitudes.

Kudos, Mr Morton.

Bolton dont have the finances anymore. Cutting costs it appears to me.

Thats why I surprised Lennon went there.

Mid table finish at best for them.

I'd be surprised if Lennon lasts there with the broken promises it also doesn't look like the Thai deal is happening anytime soon

Archived