BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2015-2016

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/channel-5-football-league-2497429.aspx

Details of the new Footy League highlights show.

Skype, Facetime, Studio Audience. Andy Townsends Tactics Truck. Razzamatazz.

I didn't know it was on at 9pm. That sure beats having to wait until stupid o'clock.

I've just seen it for the first time on 5 catch-up (or whatever). During the chat I found myself looking at the people in the background trying to work out if they were football fans or just some randoms.

I haven't read this thread for weeks so apologies if this has been discussed. Some say Cardiff and Wolves could be in the mix at the end of the season. Both looked absolutely bang average sides to me at Ewood.

Now I know we were awful in these games but are we looking at a very average division? If we could get the team organised there could be cause for hope?

I haven't read this thread for weeks so apologies if this has been discussed. Some say Cardiff and Wolves could be in the mix at the end of the season. Both looked absolutely bang average sides to me at Ewood.

Now I know we were awful in these games but are we looking at a very average division? If we could get the team organised there could be cause for hope?

Its the hope that kills ya.

• Moderation Lead

Wolves might be, Cardiff won't though, they're as much of a basket case as us!

Dingles splashing £9mil on a player!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34017194

Panic mode after a crap start to the season. He's signed loads of strikers and they're all shyte. This lad's a bit different though.

Having watched them against Bimingham (who by the way I thought were very impressive), Burnley looked like they were missing a driving midfielder to me. Jones is decent at his job but Arfield was poor. Probably why Lansbury was high on their list.

P.s. wouldn't be surprised to see Birmingham at least top 10 this season.

Yes. Can't comment on Wolves but both Huddersfield and Cardiff were there for the taking. If we'd have continued to press after the equaliser vs Hudds and come out right from half time with all gins blazing vs. Cardiff we could have had 2 wins. Ok we were poor in both 1st halves and Hudds should have been out of sight, but better organised and motivated it's not a huge stretch to think they could have been wins.

Derby still havent won under Paul Clement this season and thats after spending 10 mil plus.

I thought that Bolton would really take off with Lennon at the helm but I couldn't have been more wrong as it stands. Difficult conditions at the Breezeblock but by no means more difficult than at Ewood.

Archived