BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2015-2016

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next Tuesday's Championship fixture between Brentford and Birmingham has been postponed until the end of September so that Brentford can relay their pitch!

If it was us and I'd booked train tickets down to London I'd be wanting my money paid back by Brentford.

• Moderation Lead

Next Tuesday's Championship fixture between Brentford and Birmingham has been postponed until the end of September so that Brentford can relay their pitch!

If it was us and I'd booked train tickets down to London I'd be wanting my money paid back by Brentford.

Indeed, especially as the cost of train travel fluctuates so much depending on when it's booked rather than being a set price! But, that's one for the rant thread! :tu:

• Backroom

They should have the book thrown at them it's inexcusable at this point in the season

Lucas Joao was brilliant last night for the owls. I know it was in the cup against Mansfield, but watch out for him this season. Big match on Saturday for rovers after 2 defeats in a week. Lucky you still have Rhodes as he always scores against them.

They should have the book thrown at them it's inexcusable at this point in the season

They should award Birmingham a 3-0 win, and the same for every subsequent home game this continues too.

Turf morgue is living up to its reputation, you can hear a pin drop.

Watching Jones you have to wonder why we never signed that lad up, he's head and shoulders above any midfielder we have at the club.

Archived