BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Championship 2015-2016

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell you what, watching Forest reminds me of watching Rovers. Sit back, pass it around without going anywhere, lump upfield. Hope to see us adopt a more Brighton-esque approach tomorrow. They were quite tidy with the ball, direct when necessary and mostly tight at the back.

• Backroom

I can't deal with the flicking between the leagues also they need to get rid of the random gormless folk looking bored in the audience

Kelly Cates = good,

rest of show = room for big improvement.

As above, just show the football, i dont need to see interviews with random audience members, ( esp. who ones you haven't even got a microphone for)

As for the Sheff U bit? Can only guess one of the production team is from Sheffield, or the random guy in shorts looking a bit lost at the back of the picture.

• Backroom

Im liking the low tech, down to earth feel of channel fives football league show. Although kelly cates/dalglish is very cute shes not your normal bimbo presenter she really knows her football and comes across as being really lovely(and shes a rovers fan)

She's a liverpool fan.

• Backroom

So it does. Strange.

She has spent hours with ian wright on 5 live doing nothing but going on about my liverpool, let's see how my teams done this weekend etc.

She must be a closet rovers fan.

that CH5 Football League abomination made me miss Steve Claridge. It was that bad.

Best bit: Annoying presenter bloke asking Barnet manager to talk him through the goals Barnet conceded to lose to their local-ish rivals. Bewildered response: 'What do you want me to say'? Quite.

that CH5 Football League abomination made me miss Steve Claridge. It was that bad.

Best bit: Annoying presenter bloke asking Barnet manager to talk him through the goals Barnet conceded to lose to their local-ish rivals. Bewildered response: 'What do you want me to say'? Quite.

Not Leroy Rosenior though....yet:)

Archived