BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 2

Promotion represents the ultimate profit !

I agree but do you actually think the Venkys and other charlatans actually want promotion by the looks of things I'd say a big fat NO.............

VENKYS OUT

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Raos don't want the embargo lifted, they are hiding behind it,

Now the question is, what is going to happen to the money received from key players sales,

SHAW, MYERS what is the answer ?

I feel everyone at the club is hiding behind it. Tis to be a bleak few years. Ifear we are all goi g to have to find another team to follow cos I think we are to die a death if a thousand chicken pecks.

Who is this 'AI' poster? Rude, confrontational and argumentative in every single post he makes..

He has been here a lot longer than you and makes valuable contributrions

Creds due < 1 year = £30.5m, Creds due > 1 year = £67.4m, Total creds £97.9m.

Amount due to parent company, as accounts, = £58.6m.

Therefore 'external' creds (outside group) = £97.9m-£58.6m=£39.3m.

Yes that is all well and good in accounts speak, who paid for the £143 million of shares ?

Thanks for that yoda but to be honest I'd rather you didn't quote her. I'm trying to ignore her.

Thanks for that yoda but to be honest I'd rather you didn't quote her. I'm trying to ignore her.

Ah!

an her,

explains a lot

:D

Fair enough Yoda, but there's a way of speaking to people. All too easy for folk to hide behind anomnyty to say what they like at times.

Is JayPeeBee40 your Christian name or surname ?

If Cairney ever grows skme balls he might be worth wbat Fulham paid. IMHO he was never the same after his injury before the di gle game cos he's a mard arse. A mard arse that ran out of steam at 60 or 70 minutes. Of course we sell him and he's effing brilliant. Had we kept him we still doomed.

Surely if Leeds could get out of the transfer embargo now, we could be out this month if we sell enough players ?

Sadly not. Another problem with these insane rules is that you only get two 'chances' per year to prove it to the League. Leeds somehow managed to prove it in their March inspection and we didn't. Our opportunity for the summer is gone. Our next chance is November for January and it is imperative that we get out of it then,

Yes that is all well and good in accounts speak, who paid for the £143 million of shares ?

Simple answer, mainly Uncle Jack !!!

If you look back at the accounts for June 2010 (pre V's buying Rovers), issued share capital was approx. £135million and represented Jack's building of the club.

In year ended June 2011 (following acquisition by the V's in late 2010), there was another £10million issue of share capital which I think you will find was a condition of the club's sale.

Hope that helps.

From earlier....is this the same Ben Marshal who was heralded as the 2nd coming of Christ not too long ago (I continued to say he was a waste of a precious £1m). £3.5m??? Not even on planet Shebby.

We need a consensus of opinion shift-o-meter so that we can all keep up as it does more u turns than Chaddy.

he'll be gone next few days thats for sure....

I hope its keep Rhodes now at all costs

I fully expected Gestede to leave. I expect a fee around 6 million pounds.

I hope we keep Rhodes and built the team around him.

plus if Norwich want Gestede then I hope we could get Lewis Grabban on loan for the season like Ipswich have done with Bournemouth when they got Pitman on perm deal and Fraser on loan from them as part of the Mings deal to Bournemouth

from Kamy on twitter

As I said yesterday Gestede reaching the top of the transfer escalator out of Ewood. Both Norwich & Watford expected to make formal offers.

After that I am expecting some serious interest in Rhodes and Marshall. IF anyone matches Rovers valuation BOTH will be sold.

But Rovers won't allow anyone to leave on the cheap.

I'd love to continue this stimulating discussion but I'd likely get a warning or ban for taking the thread off topic, so I'll end it here..

Sarcasm will get you far on this MB

;)

Remember, Bowyer's remit is to bring in players, develop them and sell them on for a tidy profit, even if said profit is small change compared to the untold millions the club continues to haemorrhage on a monthly basis. By Venky's logic, it's all going according to plan.

Conway linked with Wolves. Jesus another one linked with leaving. Where are our goals coming from next season.

Players who scored more than 1 league goal last season Rhodes 21 (going), gestede 20 (going), Marshall 6 (could be going), cairney 3 (going), baptiste 3 (gone) and Conway 3 (potentially going). Strikers left brown 0 club goals, varney 0 club goals and injured, best bad apple and won't play but only 2 club goals and not scored in his last 28 games.

If they all go we're going down I deel

Wow. It's open season. The only shock is that we haven't had bids for our two best players yet.

So simultaneously we have the following things going on:

- There has been no face-to-face meeting to discuss Bowyer's future or any budget

- Venkys don't do conference calls

- Bowyer had been given autonomy over who stays and who goes

- Everyone who can command a transfer fee appears to have a for sale sign on them

- Players are clearly wanting out

- The club wants promotion

- Venkys still care about Rovers

The entire future of our club is apparently but in the hands of a bloke who three years ago was coaching youngsters.

Can someone please post another reassuring email from Alan Myers? :rolleyes:

Conway linked with Wolves. Jesus another one linked with leaving. Where are our goals coming from next season.

Players who scored more than 1 league goal last season Rhodes 21 (going), gestede 20 (going), Marshall 6 (could be going), cairney 3 (going), baptiste 3 (gone) and Conway 3 (potentially going). Strikers left brown 0 club goals, varney 0 club goals and injured, best bad apple and won't play but only 2 club goals and not scored in his last 28 games.

If they all go we're going down I deel

Hate to be the one to break it to you, Cairney has gone.

Archived