BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Final Position Predictions

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep what we have now and add 3-4 decent players from somewhere then similar to last season or possibly slightly better.

Sell any one of Gestede/Rhodes/Marshall and a deterioration on last year. Sell Gestede only and the deterioration could be manageable, depending on who is brought in in his place. Sell more than one of those and the deterioration could be fatal.

This is a daft division. Wigan showed last year there are fine margins between being top end of the League one year and being bottom end the following year. That shows us that you're never far from the relegation zone, but at the same time also shows that there isn't much between the 'weaker' sides in this league and the 'strongest'.

sadly, I feel that this will be a relegation season. Bowyer has no passion and his 'we gave it a good go' is sickening. The excuse of FFP doesn't hold water as other clubs find a way around it. It's almost as if the club (ie venkys) have bought into it as a way to cut costs of a thing that they don't really want anyways.

Instead of supporters of Blackburn turning up in numbers to bolster the team, our attendances will fall and the negativity and anger will spread around the ground. Bad, Sad times (have a nice day)

If we keep Rhodes and Gestede, 10th - 15th.

If we lose Gestede but keep Rhodes, 16th - 20th.

If we lose Rhodes and Gestede, relegated.

Yes this is pretty much how I see things.

I'm not usually a doom monger but I think Marshall is going to leave also, or he's after a new deal, far to many column inches to be a non story.

sadly, I feel that this will be a relegation season. Bowyer has no passion and his 'we gave it a good go' is sickening. The excuse of FFP doesn't hold water as other clubs find a way around it. It's almost as if the club (ie venkys) have bought into it as a way to cut costs of a thing that they don't really want anyways.

Instead of supporters of Blackburn turning up in numbers to bolster the team, our attendances will fall and the negativity and anger will spread around the ground. Bad, Sad times (have a nice day)

I think we'll hear a bit less of the 'right good go' this season as he's got FFP to drop in every sentence, he'll wring that one to death.

If we keep Rhodes and Gestede, 10th - 15th.

If we lose Gestede but keep Rhodes, 16th - 20th.

If we lose Rhodes and Gestede, relegated.

What you are really saying is that our Manger is s-hit bad. Which he is. A R & G strike force getting 35 to 40 between them finishing a max 10th. This from a manager already proven not to be able to play R & G together. Taxi for hands in pockets.

quite simple really...

Keeping Gaz at the helm as a given....

With Rhodes & Gestede staying, and the other FFP restrictions, i would bank on more mid-table "stability" (between 9 & 14th)

If we Sell both Rhodes & Gestede, i cannot see anything other than a long hard season ultimately leading to relegation....

I honestly think 17th, 18th, we will flirt with the relegation places for a while but survive due to there being even worse teams than us which says alot about this league

I hope it turns out that way - sometimes it doesn't. If we are, towards the end of season, in a problem position is GB the one to inspire us out of it? My answer is No!

Archived