SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Chelsea fans booing a few fair of their players in the team announcements. Can't imagine that will have any benefit, but can't really blame them either.

King picks up a hamstring injury in the warm up for Bournemouth. Anyone surprised? No, didn't think so.

• Backroom

Obviously Sunderland are a pile of @#/? and Allardyce has never been able to set up his teams to play against the top clubs away from home, but it's fair to assume they wouldn't be 2-0 up after 15 minutes if Jose was still there.

I thought you'd be a 2-3-5 man Tyrone, complete with wing halves and inside forwards.

Would be interesting to see a team set up like that play against a modern 4-4-2 or 4-5-1.

Well, the most entertaining Rovers team I've ever seen played 4-2-4 and they scored goals for fun. 4-2-4 on the ball but that could soon become a 4-4-2 set up when you lose the ball.

As a young player ( Schools football ) we played 5-3-2 Jim, when I started work and began playing for the works team it was 4-2-4.

I played all over but probably mostly at full back so nothing much changed whatever the system. Nobody got past you down your wing, no crosses came in etc, you'd done your job. If you made three or four bursts down the wing with a cross at the end of those runs you were a world beater !

Football's a simple game, you have to get the better of your immediate opponent. If enough of the guys wearing the same shirt as you do that then normally you win. Simple.

• Backroom

Hope not, hope both Chelsea and Utd fall.

Chelsea will be fine now that the players have gotten their way.

Think LVG will be gone by the summer regardless. It just isn't working out for him at United, for whatever reason, and unless they start performing a lot better they won't even finish 4th.

No tears for Jose, like the guy but he'll walk away with around £10m, not bad for a dismissal.

The players though are tossers. The money they get paid, prancing fake tanned prima donnas. Hazard is on £200,000 a WEEK, but he decided not to play ?

W@nnkers

And they win the moment he's gone.

Vacuous individuals.

• Backroom

Chelsea's players were on to a hiding today regardless of the result, and deservedly so. There's no excuse for not giving 100% on the pitch, and they proved today that over the past few months they have not been giving anywhere close to 100%. The fans will feel rightly betrayed by these overpaid prima donnas.

That said, a few wins and any dissension will quickly die down.

For 250 million manure are a shambles. No closer to the title or competing for it than before.

Leicester won't last the pace Imo so monday's game of City vs Arsenal is huge as to me it's between those # for the title.

Quite possibly TS. If I were Utd, I would enter the race for Pep Guardiola. Sources in Germany, however, report he is to take over at Citeh next season. He is supposedly announcing his decision tomorrow. He'll be on a king's ransom whoever he chooses!

How does that work if it's City or United? Or anyone with a manager in place - could derail their season.

Archived