BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

Hiddink is being tipped to take over temporarily. The incident with the club doctor was the catalyst for this meltdown IMO. She was very popular with the players (especially Ivanovic with whom was having an affair) and Mourinho's behaviour towards her lost him alot of trust and favour in the dressing room. Basically, the players sided with the doctor rather than Mourinho and stopped playing for him.

That's pretty crazy if true. Not that you have to agree with the manager's every decision, but what's even the point of having a manger if you don't respect him. Teams are not a democracy. These players are so rich and made that they know that no matter if they get frozen/sold, they'll still be making massive amounts of money, set for life.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been painting in the house all day, had talksport on (i know, I know) Collymoore reckons he has a contact at Chelsea, one of the players, who said the players weren't fit for the opening game of the season and that Mourinho had favourite players.

The fitness thing is inexcusable for a title winning side.

I imagine all managers have their favourites, like bowyer did, but its clearly backfired massively for Jose.

Been coming for ages, be awesome if they went down and Leicester won the league.

Been painting in the house all day, had talksport on (i know, I know) Collymoore reckons he has a contact at Chelsea, one of the players, who said the players weren't fit for the opening game of the season and that Mourinho had favourite players.

Costa looked like he'd had a summer on the ale.

I imagine all managers have their favourites, like bowyer did, but its clearly backfired massively for Jose.

Been coming for ages, be awesome if they went down and Leicester won the league.

It might make promotion a touch harder for us if they went down tho.

While I agree the Carneiro saga did contribute a lot to the meltdown, worth remembering that before that Swansea game they'd lost pretty much every game in pre season and also to Arsenal in the Community Shield, so something had been wrong even beforehand.

While I agree the Carneiro saga did contribute a lot to the meltdown, worth remembering that before that Swansea game they'd lost pretty much every game in pre season and also to Arsenal in the Community Shield, so something had been wrong even beforehand.

That would be John Terry throwing his toys out of the pram for being substituted and turning the dressing room

• Backroom

Jose back to Real.

I'd be surprised. The fans hate him, the media hates him, and most of the players there who played under him probably still hate him. It would be a desperate move on Madrid's part.

I can see him going to somewhere like PSG for a couple of years to re-settle, then return to one of the bigger leagues.

I'd be amazed if he turned up at ManU - or any other elite club for that matter. Mourinho is too controversial, too high maintenance, and most clubs will decide he's not worth the bother. He's rarely lasted anywhere more than 2 years because he inevitably falls out with someone and is forced to leave under some sort of cloud. All season he's looked as though he would rather be anywhere else than on a football touchline. At 52, he's done it all and is now damaged goods.. I think he's finished.

Next England manager then.

He probably believed his own hyperbole and ego for too long. 1st time round he said all these things for a laugh or to draw attention away from a player that was out of form. Now he thinks he is fighting the forces of evil and is a football god. I agree that Terry may have been bitching about being subbed and he is Chelsea's Raul/Ronaldo and he and the others hated the mad Mourinho mk II.

Wish Kean got the job. Actually Leeds would be better for him as he'd do everything Celino asked to keep his job.

Anyone read Vine's letter to Mourinho? Bit patronising I thought, seemed to tell him what to do a lot and was fairly lukewarm about his overall time at Chelsea. I don't get it myself, 3 titles and 4 cups, I know this season's been a disaster but weighed up overall surely he's still in the statue outside the stadium category. Think Vine is pandering a bit to fashion there, Mourinho's been a bit of a hate figure for the media since the Carneiro incident. Plus Chelsea fans might have become a bit spoilt by the Abramovich era, he's probably forgotten they hadn't won the league for 50 years before Jose came along.

Vines "letter" was just embarassing imo.

As for the medic incident - if it had been a bloke then nobody would have cared. Since it happened i havn't seen a single article (in print, on the web or tv) where her name and/or Picture wasn't mentioned... Chuck in crap results and he was a total liability as essentially nobody could do a worse job (this season) given the available Resources.

Personally think he messed up preseason and transfer wise though it is always hard to know if the manager is responsible for transfers nowadays. Pedro was a totally pointless signing whilst they lack a backup striker (Falcao and Remy rofl). Never understood his love affair for Oscar either who has been Anonymous in every game i've seen...

Still would be fun to see Jose replace LVG at Man U and rekindle the fire between Salford and Manchester...

Hiddink is being tipped to take over temporarily. The incident with the club doctor was the catalyst for this meltdown IMO. She was very popular with the players (especially Ivanovic with whom was having an affair) and Mourinho's behaviour towards her lost him alot of trust and favour in the dressing room. Basically, the players sided with the doctor rather than Mourinho and stopped playing for him.

No tears for Jose, like the guy but he'll walk away with around £10m, not bad for a dismissal.

The players though are tossers. The money they get paid, prancing fake tanned prima donnas. Hazard is on £200,000 a WEEK, but he decided not to play ?

W@nnkers

Hazard faking injury started the Carneiro incident and he's now Jose's backstabber through non-performance...plus others.

Serves them all right as they derserve each other ..... apart from Eva. That Russian full-back's a lucky barsteward.

Serbian.

• Moderation Lead

No tears for Jose, like the guy but he'll walk away with around £10m, not bad for a dismissal.

The players though are tossers. The money they get paid, prancing fake tanned prima donnas. Hazard is on £200,000 a WEEK, but he decided not to play ?

W@nnkers

I read it was more like £18 Million (2 years' salary)... :-/

W@nnkers

I read it was more like £18 Million (2 years' salary)... :-/

From what I've read, Jose is basically getting paid his full salary until he joins another club, at which point it stops. So the compensation will depend on how long he's out of the game.

Good job shelfy doesn't draw up the contracts at Chelsea.

That would be John Terry throwing his toys out of the pram for being substituted and turning the dressing room

Would not doubt that that person is behind the player disgruntlement, bet he's been doing some stirring. Just seems like that kind of bloke.

Vines "letter" was just embarassing imo.

As for the medic incident - if it had been a bloke then nobody would have cared. Since it happened i havn't seen a single article (in print, on the web or tv) where her name and/or Picture wasn't mentioned... Chuck in crap results and he was a total liability as essentially nobody could do a worse job (this season) given the available Resources.

Personally think he messed up preseason and transfer wise though it is always hard to know if the manager is responsible for transfers nowadays. Pedro was a totally pointless signing whilst they lack a backup striker (Falcao and Remy rofl). Never understood his love affair for Oscar either who has been Anonymous in every game i've seen...

Still would be fun to see Jose replace LVG at Man U and rekindle the fire between Salford and Manchester...

I doubt he'd be considered, I bet his stock has plummeted, we have seemingly found Jose's weakness. Not clever eniugh to right the sinking ship. Would be wll made up if Chelski continued their slide.

An Article explaining how 4-4-2 is being played by the 2 most overacheiving teams in PL Leicester and Watford

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/how-leicester-and-watford-are-proving-that-good-old-4-4-2-is-king-in-england-writes-danny-a6779056.html

That can't be true cos so many on here have told me 442 does not work for todays game.

I wonder what might happen if we got really old fashioned and went 2 3 5. Inside rights and lefts the whole bit.

An Article explaining how 4-4-2 is being played by the 2 most overacheiving teams in PL Leicester and Watford

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/how-leicester-and-watford-are-proving-that-good-old-4-4-2-is-king-in-england-writes-danny-a6779056.html

It's always been my favourite system. It's very flexible way of playing in my opinion.

Archived