BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does nobody want Dyche? I expected Sunderland and Villa to be all over him, and now he doesn't seem to be on the radar for Swansea either. Performed a minor miracle getting Burnley up in 13/14, and personally (unfortunately) I wouldn't rule out him managing it again. Keep waiting and hoping someone will come in for him, puzzling one.

Why does nobody want Dyche? I expected Sunderland and Villa to be all over him, and now he doesn't seem to be on the radar for Swansea either. Performed a minor miracle getting Burnley up in 13/14, and personally (unfortunately) I wouldn't rule out him managing it again. Keep waiting and hoping someone will come in for him, puzzling one.

It would be good to see the Ferret Worriers apple cart upset. Dyches stock would probably be higher if he'd managed to keep them up. It puts him in the bracket of good Championship manager rather than potential Prem Manager.

• Backroom

Absolute disaster of a result for Villa, Sunderland and Newcastle. No idea how United have 29 points, they've been a disgrace all season. Seems like teams are finally cottoning onto how bad United really are.

Absolute disaster of a result for Villa, Sunderland and Newcastle. No idea how United have 29 points, they've been a disgrace all season. Seems like teams are finally cottoning onto how bad United really are.

What annoys me is Van Gaal gets far less stick then Moyes did - despite spending over £250 million for marginal improvement. Inject £250 million into any established premiership club and they should be pushing top 4, much less one with manure's starting base.

Would be interesting to see the net spend instead of the 230 million plus figure.

Chicharito was a poor one to sell as was DI Maria imo.

Regardless of how poor they have been playing, they could have been top of the league tonight with a win.

Think Hernandez is only on loan in Germany. Wilson scored again for Brighton today, which makes their lack of goals even funnier!

He has signed full time for 8m scored 3 today.They more or less said the same thing on BT.

Good write up on him in in the Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3354205/Javier-Hernandez-consistently-form-Bayer-Leverkusen-Louis-van-Gaal-striker-good-Manchester-United-season.html

Regardless of how poor they have been playing, they could have been top of the league tonight with a win.

Yeah, a Europa league team too :xmas: . That pretty much shows the state of the Premier League.... I doubt any of the 'English' teams left in it will get anywhere near winning the CL.

It's still the best league in the World though (though just not in terms of "quality" of the teams).

• Backroom

The montage of King on match of the day is exactly what we knew he could do just not often enough, gave United a torrid time.

Seems to enjoy playing for the cameras, only his second goal this season. He looked fairly good today, end product was lacking a bit as always, but profited from some truly abysmal defending from United. Browny would have caused them problems today, let alone King.

Archived