BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

I only made the connection with Phil Neville and Valencia the other day (and the Chinese guy that part owns Salford City owns Valencia). Quite a surprise this appointment though!

Rumor has it that their last manager was more or less a puppet for "super agent" Jorge Mendes and club owner Peter Lim to move their players to and from Valencia and maximize their own profits via, and now after having been called out on it one of Lim's mates replaces him... This appointment stinks.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't know where to put this but Gary Neville is the new Valencia manager.

The more I read, even from pro Neville sites such as the BBC, in my opinion this seems the clearest agent-owner set up since a certain Lancashire club changed ownership...

Be interesting to see how it turns out, reckon Neville's enough protection in the media that the dodgy nature of the debacle doesn't taint him.

• Backroom

Kompany, Aguero and Toure are the spine of that team. The struggle when one of them is out, let alone all three.

A good result for Stoke, though. Could see Arsenal and United dropping points as well, though West Ham typically tend to @#/? themselves when playing at Old Trafford.

Kompany, Aguero and Toure are the spine of that team. The struggle when one of them is out, let alone all three.

A good result for Stoke, though. Could see Arsenal and United dropping points as well, though West Ham typically tend to @#/? themselves when playing at Old Trafford.

I think that they can cope without Toure, but not the other 2. He's not the player he used to be.

Hopefully Andy Carroll manhandles United.

Arsenal should win. Ramsey is in the middle rather than out wide. Walcott to come on and score 2.

• Backroom

I think that they can cope without Toure, but not the other 2. He's not the player he used to be.

Hopefully Andy Carroll manhandles United.

Arsenal should win. Ramsey is in the middle rather than out wide. Walcott to come on and score 2.

Kompany's winding down too, so they are going to need a replacement for him sooner rather than later. Aguero's injury proneness makes him hard to rely on for a full season. They'll be up there come the end of the season, but with the money they've spent in recent years they should be dominating the league this season. Just shows how much they've wasted in recent times.

Archived