BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Capital One Cup - 1St Round - Shrewsbury (H)

Madon

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you think I've booked in an empty block :lol: can't be being accused of lower the standard up there if I happen to shout. Might tap Gordon up for a prawn butty though if I can suss who he is !

I think I'll check into the Blackburn End on my lonesome tonight. Not sure I could make it through a lone evening in the JW.

Haha I've got an idea in mind as to what a few of the posters on the board look like. Purely based on their internet personas, though.

Maybe we should do a new game at some point in the season (perhaps when we're all a bit miserable) where the challenge is to draw your interpretation of your favourite BRFCC member and upload on here. Prizes for most accurate.

I think I'll check into the Blackburn End on my lonesome tonight. Not sure I could make it through a lone evening in the JW.

Haha I've got an idea in mind as to what a few of the posters on the board look like. Purely based on their internet personas, though.

Maybe we should do a new game at some point in the season (perhaps when we're all a bit miserable) where the challenge is to draw your interpretation of your favourite BRFCC member and upload on here. Prizes for most accurate.

Ha, I wonder how many would end up looking like Derek Shaw or Alan Myers :)

I will be the sexy one in the bbe

Team for tonight? Hanley, Lowe,Hanley, Lowe, Hanley, Lowe,Hanley,Lowe,Hanley ,Lowe,Hanley

4-4-2 perhaps? Maybe have Lowe in behind Hanley. Tough one this, but Hanley down the right could cause issues, and Lowe can drift inside then out wide as well.

Why do you think I've booked in an empty block :lol: can't be being accused of lower the standard up there if I happen to shout. Might tap Gordon up for a prawn butty though if I can suss who he is !

Look for flowing locks of ginger hair!

This was the side against Scunthorpe last year:

• 34 Kean
  • 06 Lowe
  • 02 Henley
  • 19 Taylor (Cairney - 78' )
  • 21 O'Connell
  • 20 Songo'o
  • 12 Marshall (Conway - 63' )
  • 17 Williamson Booked
  • 16 Varney Booked
  • 08 Dunn (Gestede - 62' )
  • 07 King Booked

With that in mind I think we'll see

Steele

Nyambe Lowe Kilgallon Spurr

Evans Williamson

Delfounso/New Winger Koite O'Sullivan

Brown

I've been booted out the Riverside so have a ticket right next to the dugout - I'm intrigued to see the input of the manager/whether the players take any notice.

I bought my ticket three weeks ago. Can't find it anywhere, it must have been accidentally (?) binned.

Going to have to buy another when I get there.

Play as well as Saturday and it should be comfortable.

Speak to the ticket office - I imagine they'll replace for free and cancel the original barcode...

• Backroom

Set off to Ewood feeling excited for some reason

Edit - seen the team why do you do this to me? Koita was the main man for me tonight I was excited to see what he could do

Archived