BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Capital One Cup - 1St Round - Shrewsbury (H)

Madon

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brown and Delfouneso to score tonight

:lol:

Can't believe he's picked Brown instead of Koita. We know what Brown can do (i.e. nothing), why not give Koita (who looked good v Wolves) a start to get his fitness up, more used to English football etc?

• Backroom

I'll throw this out there... Petshi won't ever play.

The new Dabo

It's clear a black Frenchman once signed Bowyer and never played him and he decided at that moment his life's work was to get his own back as much as he could!

Rovers win tonight on penalties and a subdued start to a decent cup run hopefully

Hope not, I'm knackered.

A 5-0 rout and early off will do just fine.

Those who have seen Ribeiro, Jorge, Edinho and Petschi in action should print a t-shirt or something. Yes, Petschi is in the same category.

Ribeiro was ace! Should have been the next Kenny Samson.

Nine changes! That's worked so well the last two seasons in the league cup

Still should be able to win at a canter but even if we win I think it's the wrong decision

4 or 5 would have been plenty

Brown isn't as bad as he's made out to be but still would have preferred Koita

Would have liked Petshi on the bench too, we have got to be getting rid of a midfielder surely so I don't get the mid two unless Evans is in the shop window

Glad to see sully lenihan and nyambe get chances but it's hard for them to make an impact when the team has changed so much

I hope it's not one game and that's it for them like o'connell

@OneRovers: ROVERS: Steele, Nyambe, Lenihan, Kilgallon ©, Spurr, O'Sullivan, Evans, Williamson, Marshall, Brown, Delfouneso.

@OneRovers: Subs: Raya (GK) Koita, Rhodes, Duffy, Guthrie, Barrow, Conway.

I thought Ranieri had gone to Leicester?

I'll throw this out there... Petshi won't ever play.

I wouldnt be surprised... The new Dabo. If you take these two squads and the new signing in combination he is behind

Guthrie

Lowe

Evans

Williamson

Akpan

So minimum of sixth in the list. That's a lot of suspensions and injuries..

@OneRovers: ROVERS: Steele, Nyambe, Lenihan, Kilgallon ©, Spurr, O'Sullivan, Evans, Williamson, Marshall, Brown, Delfouneso.

@OneRovers: Subs: Raya (GK) Koita, Rhodes, Duffy, Guthrie, Barrow, Conway.

I thought Ranieri had gone to Leicester?

You'll never beat chadders. He's a squad announcement 9th dan ninja.

:lol:

Can't believe he's picked Brown instead of Koita. We know what Brown can do (i.e. nothing), why not give Koita (who looked good v Wolves) a start to get his fitness up, more used to English football etc?

Brown's turn. C'mon boys, you'll all get a game.

Bit disappointed there's no Petchi. We do seem to do some odd deals. Maybe he was signed in case we couldn't get Guthrie?

Surely if we aren't going to add to the squad we shouldn't bring in players just because they are available.

We collect positions each transfer window. This season I'll be mowstly buying cennteral midfee-elders.

Get Koita up to speed. He needs to start. But once again It's Gary ' friend of the players' tinkering.

How do our best players ever get any quick vision of where a team mate will be in the heat of a match?

Archived