BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Capital One Cup - 1St Round - Shrewsbury (H)

Madon

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How @#/? do we have to become before it gets through to the owners that Bowyer is an awful manager and we will achieve nothing under him

Sta-bil-ity....don't you get it.....right good go in the second half, we look forward now to Saturday and our next match. Happy happy happy!!!!!!

Crazy.

We re Blackburn rovers of the Championship not some top Premier League side with a second string to rival most with tough Premier League/Champions League games coming up in the following week..

We re playing Huddersfield for gods sake.

Come Saturday we ll have another eight/nine changes and still no nearer a starting eleven. Wasted chance to use the game in preperation for Saturday...

• Backroom

I really have no faith in the man in the dugout to turn this around. He'll wait until 70 minutes for a sub as well, I can see it now....

You may not have faith in him turning it around, but you better have faith in us giving it a right good go, and doing ever so well.

Shambles, gotta blame the manager, nyambe out of his depth, Evans rubbish, brown absent, lenihan keeps getting beaten in the air but looks better on the ground, opposite of Duffy, nine changes means poor shape, no changes by the looks of it

Thats what happens when you play a centre-mid at CB. I remember reading Lenihan is a decent ball-playing CM but is now being played out of position coz we dont have backup in that position at all.

Archived