BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Capital One Cup - 1St Round - Shrewsbury (H)

Madon

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Well eerrr.............(snore) sorry I was nodding off...we er...gave it a right good go, we'll go back to the basics on the training pitch and kick on on Saturday...Shrewsbury are one of the favourites for the league 1 title and can spend £100,000 on new players, something we can't do, nyambebebebe and brownyeeeeee were excellent tonight and I spoke to chaddy earlier who told me to put Marshall in the number 10 role which i did, so its his fault'

Bloody hell, just got up and catching up on this thread, sounds pretty poor, actually can't believe that we lost in the first round again! some lucky punters at the bookies tonight i bet.

Anyway just put Radio Rovers on have I missed GB's interview?

I'd take heavy a loss at Huddersfield and then another at home to Cardiff next Tuesday, if I thought he would be replaced.

I know feelings are running high, but its a disgrace to want the side to lose.

Get a grip.

Everything about our game is lazy and half-hearted. Shrewsbury want it more at the moment.

It is with the exception of Marshall maybe, but he's no one showing for him and just who on earth is that big lad up front that's not playing very well with the flourescent boots-deary me.

The team looks like a group of strangers all looking to one another for some inspiration yet none seemed capable of providing any.

couldn't attend tonight as had work...

grim reading on here a twitter though...

you just want Bowyer to come out with a @#/? off after match interview but in reality it will never happen...

I have said it a few times before, consistent underperformance in my line of work would be dealt with...

I know how I feel about it and it makes sense, how long would you keep him ?

Until we're in the bottom 3 in March ?

6 more points lost would be well worth it, Bowyer hasn't a clue !

Venkys are the problem, people will get the message soon enough.

You should never want your side to lose, thats just stupid.

• Backroom

Venkys are the problem, people will get the message soon enough.

You should never want your side to lose, thats just stupid.

Particularly when the manager is not judged by results anyway.

If you want GB to go, start praying he stops selling our players for high % mark-ups.

Particularly when the manager is not judged by results anyway.

If you want GB to go, start praying he stops selling our players for high % mark-ups.

Gary Bowyer is going nowhere DE, we all know that, its not even worth discussing.

The only way to get rid of Bowyer is to get rid of Venkys.

Venkys look at £900k for 2 players, sold for 9M:

Garys doing a great job, keep up the good work.......

Well sadly right now Venkys are also the solution and the 1st course of treatment is for them and the board to find a new manager.

If we stick with Venkys we stick with Bowyer, simple as that.

• Backroom

Venkys look at £900k for 2 players, sold for 9M:

Garys doing a great job, keep up the good work.......

Indeed, and now we're limited to free transfers every sale will be profit. Good times.

Angry is how I feel. I cannot believe that at this point in the season the team look so much like strangers. No desire, will or any idea of how to play as a team.

What would bowyer say if someone asked him what his tactics or style of play are? Genuine question, I would love to know.

I want a team to support; one with an identity who I can be proud of supporting. This lot are a pale shadow of one, led by a clueless leader, if he is even worthy of that name.

I feel for brown, but at the same time it was an expression of the supporters in letting bowyer know that he shouldn't have even been on the pitch in the first place. He earns thousands a week, let's not forget that also - that will soften it.

Only highlights for me were a promising o'sullivan in parts, and koita. The latter simply has to start

Archived