BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window - January 2016

His career is an improvement on Koita and Delfy, that is pretty obvious.

Was a good player in the Championship. Let's hope he can rekindle that.

Not the classiest of responses. We are not kids, we do have the intelligence to take other genuine fans opinion.

The lad always speaks sense.

I obviously don't read his posts the same way you do. Ffan is a poster who has come on here and and gets treated properly because he doesn't get people's backs up. This fella, imo, is on the wind up.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His career is an improvement on Koita and Delfy, that is pretty obvious.

Was a good player in the Championship. Let's hope he can rekindle that.

Not the classiest of responses. We are not kids, we do have the intelligence to take other genuine fans opinion.

The lad always speaks sense.

The way in which he worded a couple of his sentences wasn't exactly sensible.

Abbey raised a query about the lol. Fair question.

Your pathetic response is coming from where?

. Fair question if he hadn't already raised it and then replied to a dozen of Adam's posts with 'lol' in them.

I think DGS has a point. Adam does seem to have Abbey's attention at the minute. There is always someone.

Am I the only one not too fussed about not signing anybody now? Think we have a squad better than 3 or 4 other teams, so should stay up.

But it's the New campaign, that I'm looking forward to if we stick with Lambert.

No disrespect but that type of confidence could only come from someone who hasn't seen that much of us recently.

We are dire at the moment and the only difference between us and the bottom three is those precious seven points.

Losing to Bolton gives you a clue.

We desperately need more signings in my opinion.

. Fair question if he hadn't already raised it and then replied to a dozen of Adam's posts with 'lol' in them.

I think DGS has a point. Adam does seem to have Abbey's attention at the minute. There is always someone.

And you are sticking your beak in because ?

No disrespect but that type of confidence could only come from someone who hasn't seen that much of us recently.

We are dire at the moment and the only difference between us and the bottom three is those precious seven points.

Losing to Bolton gives you a clue.

We desperately need more signings in my opinion.

Couldn't have put it any better. If there was a table for performances then we'd be rock bottom. Failure to bring in at least 2 more bodies who can contribute would be dicing with death, IMO.

I've been 'reported' so I had better behave :wacko:

A 'dislike' button would save this nonsense - and also avoid cry-babies.

Anyway back on thread............................... nobody?

Am I the only one not too fussed about not signing anybody now? Think we have a squad better than 3 or 4 other teams, so should stay up.

But it's the New campaign, that I'm looking forward to if we stick with Lambert.

I disagree with this. If you have won the league, finished mid table or been relegated there is never a situation that you shouldn't be looking to improve the squad.

We have a poor first 11 and a worse squad, it needs improving at every opportunity we have.

And you are sticking your beak in because ?

Oh dear. I just wanted to share my opinion on what I believe to be poor behaviour on your part. Recently you have contributed more than just shouting and screaming Venky's out at every opportunity and I've actually enjoyed some of your posts. I know ill just get some other negative reply but I just think you let yourself down with the constant sniping at particular people. For example Adam obviously winds you up, particularly his use of lol but you can't help replying at every given opportunity.

Anyway, that's all completely off topic. I'm looking forward to seeing Bennett tomorrow and hoping we can get a few new faces on soon.

I've been 'reported' so I had better behave :wacko:

A 'dislike' button would save this nonsense - and also avoid cry-babies.

Anyway back on thread............................... nobody?

Not sure why you were reported. It is nonsense but unfortunately sometimes I can't help but reply when I think something is wrong. I really should just stick to lurking.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/14206181.Blackburn_Rovers_to_net_windfall_if_Brentford_cash_in_on_Alan_Judge/?ref=mac

So Judge's sale was £350,000 + 15% sell-on. In hindsight one of Bowyer's main transfer blunders, but not as bad as I had assumed (in my head it was like £100k at most...). Another £1M+ in the coffers would help stabilise things!

Have to say I'm not jumping for joy with that one. Suppose if he's on peanuts and if he offers some pace and manages to get some goals then it won't be a bad deal... Time will tell, happy to give him a chance.

Archived