BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sat 6Th Rhodes Vs Rovers

chor808

• Backroom

Agreed. We are only better off if things actually improve.

That said, a point at Boro is a good result. Just a shame we are still being happy with a point against a team on paper, rather than the one we have faced on the pitch.

FFS PNE winning now. :(

And Bolton.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Paul Wheelock ‏@PaulWheelock now

Got to score. Hope Akpan has got to score. Ben Marshall free kick drops to him all alone in the box and he drags wide. #rovers

That's the quality we generally have to work with, sadly. Isn't Akpan something like our joint third top goalscorer as well? :wacko:

Paul Wheelock ‏@PaulWheelock now

Got to score. Hope Akpan has got to score. Ben Marshall free kick drops to him all alone in the box and he drags wide. #rovers

I know people don't like hearing it but having to rely on players who don't have an eye for goal worries the hell out of me.

• Moderation Lead

Neal with the nail on the head. Not a bad result with all other things considered. Rotherham getting beat keeps Bolton in touch but we've still a 6 point cushion now. PNE winning not good for rivalry but keeps Huddersfield down there.

Good point that, but shame we couldn't have seen it out. Fulham at home in the week will be the acid test. We need 3 points. Time for Watt and Graham to step up to the plate.

Week after isn't it? Hull next at Ewood in 7 days. At some point we are going to have to get a win against the odds. These points aren't enough.

Great result.

We've sold our 'star man' and gone to 2nd in the league and put on a real performance and really should have come away with 3 points.

I said last week at Oxford was a 'turning point' and I think I'm right.

In Lambert we trust.

Archived