BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sat 6Th Rhodes Vs Rovers

chor808

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Second sub for Middlesbrough which isn't Rhodes...who knows maybe their keeper will get injured or sent off?

As for the home team they were chanting their owners name before kickoff. If they are getting impatient my question is who do they think they are? Rovers haven't exactly been leaking goals.

After what Olsson did earlier today wonder what the odds are on Jordan Rhodes own goal............

• Backroom

Second sub for Middlesbrough which isn't Rhodes...who knows maybe their keeper will get injured or sent off?

As for the home team they were chanting their owners name before kickoff. If they are getting impatient my question is who do they think they are? Rovers haven't exactly been leaking goals.

After what Olsson did earlier today wonder what the odds are on Jordan Rhodes own goal............

Not convinced he'll even get on the pitch today.

Turned the radio off. It's agony listening. Plus, we all know it's coming to that time :(

Are you talking about conceding or a Boro substitution? ;)

Personally I think this is ebbing out like a typical "after the Lord Mayor's (deadline day) show" , 0-0.

Archived