BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Derby County (Away) - 24Th February 2016 - 7.45 Ko

• Backroom

Poor to concede early but sounds like we are creating a few chances.

Made it hard for ourselves to get a big point now.

Steele beaten from distance again but can't comment further till I see it

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job the bottom 3 are so poor this season. Shouldn't take much more than 40 points to stay up..

Glad to see resting players on Sunday for that insignificant 5th round FA Cup tie worked do well. We held out for 8 minutes.

Good effort.

Think he's saving them for the end of season do.

Good job the bottom 3 are so poor this season. Shouldn't take much more than 40 points to stay up..

Glad to see resting players on Sunday for that insignificant 5th round FA Cup tie worked do well. We held out for 8 minutes.

Good effort.

Just further highlights how little chance we had on Sunday whatever the team.

Why are so many people on this board so depressing? Making early judgements on less than a half of football.

Bit pathetic isn't it? It's the tone the posts are written in too. Unfortunately I have no other way of knowing what is going on!

• Backroom

Bit pathetic isn't it? It's the tone the posts are written in too. Unfortunately I have no other way of knowing what is going on!

Some are genuinely in their element when we are losing, no doubt about that.

Why are so many people on this board so depressing? Making early judgements on less than a half of football.

lk

Maybe because we are 1-0 down early in the game, we are coming off the back of a 5-1 hammering and we have only won 7 out of 30 games all season. There's not much to be jolly about is there?

Archived