BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Derby County (Away) - 24Th February 2016 - 7.45 Ko

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've also been very naff in recent times at scoring any late result-changing goals. We used to be pretty good at that at one time. Can't remember the last.

I had to do some digging. We scored relatively late (85 min) to equalise against QPR a while ago. Coming from behind to win must be Ipswich last season.

Fact is we're far, far too much of a soft touch when falling behind. You just expect not to come back and that ain't a fun feeling as a fan.

• Backroom

C'mon Rovers, surprise us all and grab a draw.

If there was one team I'd back not to surprise anybody it would unfortunately be us. It seems very rare that we get positive surprise results. It's little wonder people are so pessimistic when it comes to this team.

More than happy for Browny to shove the above words back down my digital throat, mind.

Every time Brown comes on or starts I think he is going to score. He is rubbish but the law of averages insists he must score at some point and he has played often enough to be well past that point. 1 of these days. I remember on here a while ago someone was arguing that he was OK and put a montage together of 3 assists he'd had last season, seriously.

• Backroom

Suffice to say this makes waving the white flag pre-match on Sunday even harder to stomach. What a waste.

Huge pressure on Saturday now. Not sure how many of these players I trust to stand up and be counted. Anything less than a win against the MK Dons will plunge us into serious danger, and make Lambert's first few months little short of an utter disaster. Fail to win on Saturday and not being Gary Bowyer simply isn't enough.

Archived