BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Derby County (Away) - 24Th February 2016 - 7.45 Ko

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shackell is a very decent centre back, however, I think Keogh cuts a comical figure and should be targeted - a bit of pressure and he crumbles.

Shackell is a decent player, however he still wont enjoy being roughed up by Brown. I would have thought our game plan will be to put it on Keogh and force errors, with Keogh its a matter of when rather than if he will drop the ball.

• Backroom

It's actually a bit contradictory:

"Paul Lambert welcomes back Danny Graham and Matt Grimes to the squad for this evening's Sky Bet Championship clash at Derby County."

Then 2 paragraphs later:

"But Jason Lowe (foot), Danny Graham (hamstring), Nathan Delfouneso (knee) and Lee Williamson (calf) remain absent"

Typical Rovers & the usual ar$e & elbow scenario!

I reckon he's available and they didn't delete the injury from the list.

I think we'll get something. I was massively disappointed on Sunday, but even then there were some good signs - who knows what could have happened if not for Taylor's idiocy?

Derby 1-2 Rovers - BELIEVE!

Not in any worldwide listings. Every championship game was streamed between Aug and Dec 2014, then mysteriously stopped.

Home early and genuinely contemplated going.

Then I thought; Spurr, Akpan, Duffy, Bennett and Brown will probably start.

I think there's a rule where no-one can show anything when the Champions League is on. The Championship streaming thing is a mystery though, it was without commentary, 1 camera, like the club's own coverage and the suddenly no more. Shame as it was really good coverage, like being in the stand where you just have 1 view. I think all these sites are being closed down now anyway.

I think there's a rule where no-one can show anything when the Champions League is on. The Championship streaming thing is a mystery though, it was without commentary, 1 camera, like the club's own coverage and the suddenly no more. Shame as it was really good coverage, like being in the stand where you just have 1 view. I think all these sites are being closed down now anyway.

When I lived abroad there was a legal pay service for all premier league games, I think it was via Rogers (Canada). You paid about 15 dollars a month and could stream any premier league games. I'm sure something like that would work for the Championship back in the UK even without commentary or limited cameras.

Maybe attendances would fall away even further not sure but I'm sure a lot of us would pay for quality legal streams of hard to get to away games.

He's only been here 5 minutes and that would be 50% of the games hes been unavailable for selection through injury already.

Really hope we don't waste any money on him in summer.

Error edit the article says the opposite to what you said?

if you read the article it says at the top he is ok then half way down says he out

The guy that helped us to a 3-0 win in our last league game in which the front line gave the defenders a torrid night?

You would expect he would start yes.

Helped or hindered? There are no compensating abilities. He is a waste of a shirt and needs paying off.

Ultimately, it's been a positive week. I'd have taken a 5-1 hammering (!)in the cup if you'd have told me a week ago we'd be 8 points clear of the bottom three with THREE games in hand. All about staying up this year and getting a new squad in place. PL knows that, that's why he put out a weakened team.

Draw tonight.

Interesting team.

Watt doesn't seem to be impressing Lambert massively so far

He talked about him like he was Messi for the first couple of weeks but I'd wager he's not the best of trainers. There's a reason why he's moved around so much.

Good to see Akpan and Henley dropped; it would have sent the wrong message had they started. Hoping we'll grab a score draw.

He talked about him like he was Messi for the first couple of weeks but I'd wager he's not the best of trainers. There's a reason why he's moved around so much.

Good to see Akpan and Henley dropped; it would have sent the wrong message had they started. Hoping we'll grab a score draw.

Why have you had a substantial bet on a draw?

ROVERS: Steele, Marshall, Hanley ©, Duffy, Spurr, Bennett, Lenihan, Evans, Grimes, J. Gomez, Graham.

Subs: Raya (GK), Henley, Kilgallon, Watt, Brown, Ward, Akpan.

Looking like 4-2-3-1 formation tonight to me

Unless Grimes is potentially a new Messi there's not many goals in this squad. No wonder the team is so close to relegation.

Why isn't Birdy or Pittard on the bench tonight ?

ROVERS: Steele, Marshall, Hanley ©, Duffy, Spurr, Bennett, Lenihan, Evans, Grimes, J. Gomez, Graham.

Subs: Raya (GK), Henley, Kilgallon, Watt, Brown, Ward, Akpan.

No Conway in the match day squad

Looking like 4-2-3-1 formation tonight to me

Conway is too one dimensional for the system PL likes to play. He is a traditional winger who'll cross into the box all day long and he's very good at it.

Archived