BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Eu Referendum, In Or Out - Looks Like Blackburn Wants Out !

How will you vote on June 23rd  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or Leave the European Union?

• Remain a member of the European Union
    • Leave the European Union

ClsMNn_UYAAu46u.jpg

Well Greece should never have been admitted according to the EU criteria. But their govt. (along with Goldman Sachs) cooked the books.

Having said that the ECB policies haven't helped. I'm waiting for Yanis Varoufakis to have his 2 cents.

Is he back in Melbourne?

It's starting already, Wilders in Holland, and the NF in France wanting their say.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The horrible things the derided experts are already coming true.

You went to bed in the 5th largest economy in the world and woke up in the 7th.

£ already down 10% and the markets aren't open yet...

I'd go back to bed Philip. The next few days and weeks are going to be full of rhetoric and uncertainty. Things will level out, once the shouting stops and people realise that the sun still keeps rising every morning.

Wow just heard on radio 52/48 so far to leave eu. Did not see that yesterday as the odds were 1/12 to remain. Frankly the best result for me would be never hearing about this referendum again after today but now it could happen quite like the idea. As a brucie bonus that pig head shagging @#/?s position must be untenable. Suppose over to boris which is mental in itself. Still either better than that terrorist sympathiser.

• Backroom

Very worried, genuine congratulations to those that wanted it people took a Stand to make a change I just fear it's a bad one.

On a very insular level I worry about my future in my job and my shares are done for!

I'd go back to bed Philip. The next few days and weeks are going to be full of rhetoric and uncertainty. Things will level out, once the shouting stops and people realise that the sun still keeps rising every morning.

I think you're quite right Stuart things will level out and there will be stability. The problem though is where that levelling out is. It seems likely, based on initial reactons, the levelling out will be with a weaker currency, devalued stock market and an economy unsure of where it is headed.

It has been nice to read a thread without a Chaddy or Abbey outburst

I think you're quite right Stuart things will level out and there will be stability. The problem though is where that levelling out is. It seems likely, based on initial reactons, the levelling out will be with a weaker currency, devalued stock market and an economy unsure of where it is headed.

Surely this only indicates that there will be huge potential for future growth?

It's a self-fulfilling prophesy though, Paul. Confidence in the pound has dropped because everyone said it would.

In other news, I've just discovered (thanks Mr Radio-4-talking-head) that Britain voted out because of non-intellectual, slacker, racists - but only the English. Interesting that these products of the last 43 years of ECM / EU membership has produced such degenerates. Makes you wonder how that could happen in such a wonderful community.

The news regarding the pound, and share prices is extremely worrying.

It will bounce back somewhat eventually, given we are at the point of greatest uncertainty, but it could be years - if ever.

Just seen Diane Abbott on bbc saying that labour have turned out 'their vote' a phrase which horrifies me, talk about arrogance.

It's a self-fulfilling prophesy though, Paul. Confidence in the pound has dropped because everyone said it would.

In other news, I've just discovered (thanks Mr Radio-4-talking-head) that Britain voted out because of non-intellectual, slacker, racists - but only the English. Interesting that these products of the last 43 years of ECM / EU membership has produced such degenerates. Makes you wonder how that could happen in such a wonderful community.

I don't agree re the £ Stuart a currency is only worth what people are prepared to pay.

On the second paragraph who are you talking about?

The horrible things the derided experts are already coming true.

You went to bed in the 5th largest economy in the world and woke up in the 7th.

£ already down 10% and the markets aren't open yet...

The real culprits are the arrogant and intransigent mandarins in Brussels.

Yet again the British have stood up against the bully.

Blackburn voted 56% out 44% in so the thread title is correct.

The "markets" aim when it opens will be to protect it's own interest at the expense of me and you.

FTSE down 10%. Some banks down 30%.

Cameron walks meaning the Leave campaign have to clear up the mess. Anyone want to name a Conservative politician in the leave camp capable of running the country?

Archived