BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have any suggestions Paul about what could be done in the interim?

Presuming we are talking of local iniatives the best two I've read of are leafleting and/or producing an alternative programme. Of course this simply follows you're education view which I fully agree with. I'd be happy I help with this in any number of ways though I don't know of anything in the offing.

Tackling the large section of the fanbase who don't use digital media is the issue. Always has been and will be.

I was excited by the prospect of the open meeting but did go with the concern it would be more of the same. I now have a real sense of deja vu.

In my opinion the great work on social media and the Indian press needs to be continued and followed up. Great impetus which WAR should be helping to develop.

I fully appreciate the effort that is needed out of people's private, and probably work, time to make things happen. In all honesty I don't feel there is any direction or new initiative and don't expect to see one. By the time we get to Wolves it's going to be same old, same old.

Twitter is due another #VenkysOut assault. It gets the younger lot on side and spreads the word about the disgusting Rao's.

Wolves can not be allowed to end up a damp squib. We must all rev up the fan base a week before the match.

I for one feel it's our duty of care for Rovers to sink 8 pints before the game and cause mayhem at Ewood .

Until then we can carry on with our Civil Disobedience Ghandi Style .

8? Bloody 'ell - that would be cutting down on normal!

• Backroom

Looks good, Maddon is not far behind with his though and he has only just started

The Leeds protest site is brilliant to be fair to them. I'm not technically gifted enough to make a site half as good as that.

Still no word from anybody at WAR though regarding the site, obviously they all have day jobs and are very busy with other things but I really want to step it up a gear now, but need a bit of support.

• Moderation Lead

Now now don't be upsetting the Nickoteens

I seem to remember there was someone on here who peddled that as well. Not to worry, we all make mistakes at one time or another....

Come on SteB, help Maddon out

Wordpress, I'm afraid hes on his own with that one. Awful software.

The Leeds protest site is brilliant to be fair to them. I'm not technically gifted enough to make a site half as good as that.

Still no word from anybody at WAR though regarding the site, obviously they all have day jobs and are very busy with other things but I really want to step it up a gear now, but need a bit of support.

I belive somebody will get in touch. I am assuming you have emailed them.

• Backroom

Wordpress, I'm afraid hes on his own with that one. Awful software.

I belive somebody will get in touch. I am assuming you have emailed them.

I was at the meeting and they said then they'll get in touch, I then gave Blackburn Ender my email at the Q&A on here and someone replied saying they were collecting details of everyone who can help, as of yet still nothing.

Mark F also said he would be in touch, I'm sure he will be at some point but nothing yet.

Archived