BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

this i am better fan then you is just childish.

All rovers should be involved in these protests and anyone who thinks we should not and should be supporting the team on the pitch just quite frankly don't understand the bigger picture what Blackburn Rovers will have in the near future and if that means relegation this season then so be it as long as we have don't have these people running our club no more.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The club would have help us out and make it 10 quid a ticket, quid a kid and bring a friend for a fiver all at once in order to get about 14k on :(

Should we ask them to cooperate :o

We could do with getting to a cup final ..they d all come out of the woodwork for that ..

Yet again Stuart you making me the target instead of focusing on the real target the owners.

I did answer the question but you didnt like the answer.

But you didnt answer my questions but no surprise there

:rolleyes:

"Yet again"

"me the target"

"No surprise"

You do this every time. Little point in me taking any notice of your opinion or even trying to understand your point of view because when you can't answer you do this.

And no, you didn't answer the question. You answered a different question of your own making.

So, I have to infer that you have no reason not to leave on 75 minutes. Sadly there are a lot of people like you and despite "wanting Venkys Out" [on the Internet] you are happy to let it seem like there are only a minority of fans who do when push comes to shove.

There are a lot like you. If you are representative of those people then we are doomed to have Venkys here until they are finished doing whatever they came here to do. I guess I'm still hoping that you will be in the minority against Wolves.

So open question to everyone then...

Who's with chaddy? Who's happy to send a few tweets, make a few posts saying Venkys Out but NOT prepared to walk out when other fans are eyeballing you - especially if we are winning?

Thought long and hard about the 18/75. I hope it works, but i've resigned to it being a minority and therefore not having the desired effect. Too many politics and too many people acting in their own self interests, combined with too many fans that think cheering the current Blackburn Rovers is the right thing to do.

Therefore, I won't be attending Ewood vs. Wolves, i'll carry on my boycott as I refuse to pay for a ticket and, in turn, contribute towards Venkys funding this football club.

Someone let me know when we're going to create real hell for Venkys and the current board. Until then, i'm leaving you all to your petty squabbles and minority protests.

• Backroom

Thought long and hard about the 18/75. I hope it works, but i've resigned to it being a minority and therefore not having the desired effect. Too many politics and too many people acting in their own self interests, combined with too many fans that think cheering the current Blackburn Rovers is the right thing to do.

Therefore, I won't be attending Ewood vs. Wolves, i'll carry on my boycott as I refuse to pay for a ticket and, in turn, contribute towards Venkys funding this football club.

Someone let me know when we're going to create real hell for Venkys and the current board. Until then, i'm leaving you all to your petty squabbles and minority protests.

With you on the second part, we differ in that I attend and you boycott but I'm 100% with your thinking.

Already bored of all the nonsense that seems to be going on; wake me up when we are looking to make progress!

One chap at the meeting kept shouting 'politicise it' - well now all it seems to be is political!

Why not Join in and attempt to turn a minority into a majority. We're all in this together.

I'm boycotting but I'm going to Ewood for the wolves game and I'll be outside for the whole match to show solidarity and protest in any way I can - banners, leaflets etc

Correct. As i posted on the Separate Area thread ,this 18/75 minute action was first put forward 3 YEARS ago on here including whistling loudly albeit actual " whistles" were not thought of then so a little progress in three years i suppose! WE are all full of bright ideas but my god we re very slow on the uptake!

75 pages and 7 weeks to go this could become a very tedious thread.

As for myself i will be doing the 18/75 thing.I think its a rather good way of showing those fans that boycotted that the fans still attending do actually want change. I think its the very least we can do to at least show some unity between all of our fans.

Correct. As i posted on the Separate Area thread ,this 18/75 minute action was first put forward 3 YEARS ago on here including whistling loudly albeit actual " whistles" were not thought of then so a little progress in three years i suppose! WE are all full of bright ideas but my god we re very slow on the uptake!

75 pages and 7 weeks to go this could become a very tedious thread.

As for myself i will be doing the 18/75 thing.I think its a rather good way of showing those fans that boycotted Venky retards that the fans still attending do actually want change. I think its the very least we can do to at least show some unity between all of our fans.

That's how to get unity,

not by critisising other fans in the way you have

Makes me laugh, you do this over and over again but people still jump to your defence because you cry 'bully'. So you joined in every protest last time out did you chaddy? No, you didn't, you were busy being a 'true fan'.

You still haven't answer my question so it's not 'your' turn at all.

Why won't you walk out on 75 to demonstrate unity with the fan protests and show the club that this is not a minority?

If you want to have your turn to grill me, that's fine but answer that question first. Without playing the victim.

I did answered the question by saying this

I haven't yet decide what I or the people I go with will do. We will decide when we meet up before the Wolves game. My main thoughts is that we should be targeting them in India as I stated a lot before.

But I will support the players on the pitch and will get behind them. And I'm not bothered if other disagree with my opinions but that is your choice.

"

I haven't yet decide what I or the people I go with will do. We will decide when we meet up before the Wolves game. My main thoughts is that we should be targeting them in India as I stated a lot before.

But I will support the players on the pitch and will get behind them. And I'm not bothered if other disagree with my opinions but that is your choice.

"

So you will not support the protest organised by the WAR group? As you say it's your choice but now we finally have a protest that all fans groups are behind (including Ewood Blues) I cannot understand why you will not support it if you really want rid of the Raos.

"

if you have not decided yet then i think your talk of boycotting close season was a load of rubbish

So you will not support the protest organised by the WAR group? As you say it's your choice but now we finally have a protest that all fans groups are behind (including Ewood Blues) I cannot understand why you will not support it if you really want rid of the Raos.

yet again, I have said I haven't decide.

There was talk of walking on to the pitch and sitting down to get the match abandoned.

What would happen if fans sat down on the steps between blocks of seats? Don't those have to be kept clear for safety reasons, could the match continue?

this i am better fan then you is just childish.

All rovers should be involved in these protests and anyone who thinks we should not and should be supporting the team on the pitch just quite frankly don't understand the bigger picture what Blackburn Rovers will have in the near future and if that means relegation this season then so be it as long as we have don't have these people running our club no more.

Im the best fan! All you minions are just not worthy of my superfan powers :D

Archived