BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

Don"t know if anyones suggested this before but what about getting propaganda material to fans of other clubs when we play there?

The fans who go to every away game could hand them over, prearranged to a Supporters Club secretary of the home team and they could give them out to interested members.

I was thinking of the summary of key events since Venkys took over, some of the documents or maybe just one and a summary of the others----"if you are interested in reading more they are available@....etc"

The message would be"this could happen to any club, including your's" and "what we need is a push nationally to prevent foreign owners pillaging British clubs" and "this need legislation to ensure fans have a say in their own club"

Cheap and easy and could sew some seeds?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don"t know if anyones suggested this before but what about getting propaganda material to fans of other clubs when we play there?

The fans who go to every away game could hand them over, prearranged to a Supporters Club secretary of the home team and they could give them out to interested members.

I was thinking of the summary of key events since Venkys took over, some of the documents or maybe just one and a summary of the others----"if you are interested in reading more they are available@....etc"

The message would be"this could happen to any club, including your's" and "what we need is a push nationally to prevent foreign owners pillaging British clubs" and "this need legislation to ensure fans have a say in their own club"

Good idea.

What about a Venky's Out banner with the Wolves fans?!

Hand them out to away fans at Ewood too.

A lot of football fans a just picking up on what's really happening at Rovers and I think most are sympathetic.

Just reading about the old firm game at the weekend where Celtic fans hung effigies of Rangers fans from the roof of the main stand, had a banner in the corner saying "@#/? the Huns" and unveiled a massive pro IRA banner at the end of the game.

Rangers fans smashed up the toilets and sang sectarian songs in retaliation.

and some are worried about taking whistles into Ewood :rolleyes:

Yeah it's WordPress, very easy to use.. ask me to start writing code and you've no chance!

Now if only you knew people who created websites for a living....

No seriously. I own a Web development business and would be more than happy to lend a hand. I only deal in proper code though so if it's php you are on your own :P

• Backroom

Now if only you knew people who created websites for a living....

No seriously. I own a Web development business and would be more than happy to lend a hand. I only deal in proper code though so if it's php you are on your own :P

I'll PM you... brilliant!

That Wolves game is too far away... Something needs to happen or change very quickly. Either Coyle resigns or is sacked, or a full on protest happens now, if nothing, then im afraid we are basically fecked.

Iceman. I didn't want to be the one that told you this. Especially in a situation like this. But... we are @#/? either way mate. I'm sorry.

Iceman. I didn't want to be the one that told you this. Especially in a situation like this. But... we are @#/? either way mate. I'm sorry.

No need to tell me, because i know. But either way, if we go down or miraculously stay up, now is not the time to be divided.

As an overseas fan, I'm doing my best on social media to play a small part. But those who can do something on the ground, those forces need to be sent in asap.

Jobs

Expand your wings in VH Group

Kindly go through following instructions:

1.Candidates should read CTC and other requirements and apply if they fullfill given requirements

2.Candidates applying for positions in NORTH should send their CV to amit.kumar@venkys.com

3.Candidates applying for positions in SOUTH and WEST send their CV to vaibhav.Deshmukhhr@venkys.com

Jobs

Expand your wings in VH Group

Kindly go through following instructions:

1.Candidates should read CTC and other requirements and apply if they fullfill given requirements

2.Candidates applying for positions in NORTH should send their CV to amit.kumar@venkys.com

3.Candidates applying for positions in SOUTH and WEST send their CV to vaibhav.Deshmukhhr@venkys.com

Attack!

As discussed on another thread, something needs to happen this weekend.

yeh, doesnt matter if Sky is not there, the LT will be, so will Radio Rovers and so on. Its a home game and something needs to happen. I would imagine that if we go 1-0 down to Rotherham, that all hell will break loose ( i think), but again, based on where we are at, and how many more games before the Wolves game, it could be over by that time.

As discussed on another thread, something needs to happen this weekend.

Could very well be a spontaneous protest, when Rotherham take the lead.

Echoes of the Rovers v Bolton "El Sackico" game we had under K**n, (ironically Coyle was there that day too) just on a much lesser scale, there were 25,570 in Ewood that night.

Could very well be a spontaneous protest, when Rotherham take the lead.

Echoes of the Rovers v Bolton "El Sackico" game we had under K**n, (ironically Coyle was there that day too) just on a much lesser scale, there were 25,570 in Ewood that night.

There will be 8000 against Rotherham.

You'd hope that protest will be much on the agenda on Saturday but it must be aimed at Venkys and not Coyle.

If the fans turn on the manager that will serve to deflect and give the media and Coyle the opportunity to spin things away from the owners.

We are bottom of league 1 millions in debt because of Venkys and Venkys only.

There will be 8000 against Rotherham.

You only need 50/100 to occupy the centre circle and the protests start with a bang.

Now that would be a statement of intent.

Archived