BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still maintain that the best protest would be a virtually empty stadium one game followed by a virtually full passionate one the next and a pitch invasion which would then give a platform to have a go at the FA in the ensuing enquiry. Not much chance of that though based on the fact that only 2 leaflet distributers turned up today according to another thread.

30 members on here at half time suggests that there aren't many 'protesters' imo but lots that have given up the ghost and can't be arsed any more.

Don't arrive late and leave early your spoiling my big match experience you imbeciles.

Don't blow whistles it's most annoying and spoils the buzzing atmosphere you cretins.

Don't shout and chant in protest outside i can't bring little Jonny, Father, Mrs, Grandfather etc and let them witness ICF like mob rule you hooligans.

Anyone think our remaining fanbase is just a bit too precious ? It's only a one off for christs sake and its very justified. But lets all sit and have a nice cup of tea instead and curse those naughty owners !

Don't arrive late and leave early your spoiling my big match experience you imbeciles.

Don't blow whistles it's most annoying and spoils the buzzing atmosphere you cretins.

Don't shout and chant in protest outside i can't bring little Jonny, Father, Mrs, Grandfather etc and let them witness ICF like mob rule you hooligans.

Anyone think our remaining fanbase is just a bit too precious ? It's only a one off for christs sake and its very justified. But lets all sit and have a nice cup of tea instead and curse those naughty owners !

just get on the pitch! rather than just decrying the 'appy clappers' would our boycotters turn up en masse to really make their voices heard?

just get on the pitch! rather than just decrying the 'appy clappers' would our boycotters turn up en masse to really make their voices heard?

Doubt it. Apathy towards the goings on have driven people not to care anymore and of the remaining few it seems most have accepted the nonsense and decided to aim their apathy towards attempts to protest.

Such a sad situation. You always get a few who won't join in of course as is their right but the lack of togetherness against what is the real evil infecting us is alarming. I remember the sit down protest on the Blackburn end when it was still terrace, around 2.5k on there probably and all but a few hundred sat down on the freezing concrete. we were only protesting against being crap lol not against something like the mess we are in now.

Horrible state of affairs.

Most of the fans left in the stadium are the 'diehards' who only live game by game and can't see the bigger picture. Don't expect any Venkys Out from them.

Its tough for true Rovers fans. When did you last see us play Amarillo? Bournemouth, Swindon, Bristol, Reading, Brighton away? I was at them all on your doorstep and can see the big picture.

What are you doing to get Venkys out and attract new benevolent owners?

What the majority of fans left at Ewood 'want' will be spelled out against Wolves.

One way or the other.

The last 10 minutes of the game should be to any empty ground on three sides.

My biggest concern is going to be whether I can last til 75 minutes! I very nearly had a practise go today.

What the majority of fans left at Ewood 'want' will be spelled out against Wolves.

One way or the other.

The last 10 minutes of the game should be to any empty ground on three sides.

My biggest concern is going to be whether I can last til 75 minutes! I very nearly had a practise go today.

You should have followed your instincts Stuart and done it.

whatever 'it' may be.

You should have followed your instincts Stuart and done it.

whatever 'it' may be.

One person leaving after a crap match is meaningless. 10,000 leaving during a good game tells a very different story.

Are you joining in the 18/75 mate?

One person leaving after a crap match is meaningless. 10,000 leaving during a good game tells a very different story.

Are you joining in the 18/75 mate?

I didn't go today Stuart and it hurt like hell. It should have been my first game of the season after coming back from France for winter but I chose not to bother going. I will be there for the Wolves game and will join the 1875 protest. I think it may be a waste of time but I'll support it none the less.

I think those that are 'boycotting' should make the effort and attend and join also in the protest but I doubt they'll bother or grasp the bigger picture.

I didn't go today Stuart and it hurt like hell. It should have been my first game of the season after coming back from France for winter but I chose not to bother going. I will be there for the Wolves game and will join the 1875 protest. I think it may be a waste of time but I'll support it none the less.

I think those that are 'boycotting' should make the effort and attend and join also in the protest but I doubt they'll bother or grasp the bigger picture.

It was as bad as I've ever seen it. Be glad you didn't go.

According to Ewood Dawn, lots committed to help but in reality, apart from 2, the rest didn't trap!

FFS......is that true?

I'm not having that, only 2 people handed out leaflets?

This 1875 protest needs everyone staying out until 18 mins, then everyone walking down the steps and straight on to the pitch in protest, lets get this protest going.

FFS......is that true?

I'm not having that, only 2 people handed out leaflets?

This 1875 protest needs everyone staying out until 18 mins, then everyone walking down the steps and straight on to the pitch in protest, lets get this protest going.

Needs 'boycotters' to join in too to make any serious impact.

There also needs to be an army of volunteers handing out leaflets on Tuesday night to educate the uneducated.

Needs 'boycotters' to join in too to make any serious impact.

There also needs to be an army of volunteers handing out leaflets on Tuesday night to educate the uneducated.

I can't make it on Tuesday, but I'm front and center all being well for Wolves.

I think its going to be a major let down, mainly due to WAR, but I live in hope.

For me if the Wolves protest doesn't get the support it deserves I'm walking away and not coming back until those rats sod off.

Archived