BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

The spirit of Shankly waged a campaign against the Americans a few years back which included making anyone thats linked to the owners lives uncomfortable.

They'd turn up at hotels, houses and places of work to protest and generally get under the skin of these people. Blackpool fans are doing the same currently.

No way should the leaches be able to stay at Northcote without fans turning up and making things uncomfortable, at the moment they're getting an easy ride all the way to the bank and thats wrong.

We need fans to share information, leak details and just generally target people outside of the match day experience, you never know, exposing an affair or something similar would be the icing on the cake, think it worked not to far from Ewood, must have made the dinner table an uncomfortable place to be for a while :tu:

That keeps the momentum going and hits them hard if they slip up.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twitter is due another #VenkysOut assault. It gets the younger lot on side and spreads the word about the disgusting Rao's.

Wolves can not be allowed to end up a damp squib. We must all rev up the fan base a week before the match.

I for one feel it's our duty of care for Rovers to sink 8 pints before the game and cause mayhem at Ewood 🍺.

Until then we can carry on with our Civil Disobedience Ghandi Style 😄🚀🔥💥🐓.

Just listened to that interview and right at the end when asked about how long kean has before will be looked at his answer us we have I have sorry the higher management

I heard...

"I have... the higher manager hasn't (has?) got no idea about changing anybody out here..."

Is he referring to himself and his siblings in the third person?

No doubt its the same person in the interviews

The video interview that was shot in Switzerland after the successful relegation campaign the "confused"one, always reminds me of an hostage video, wonder who else was hanging around that room "advising "

"Say what we tell you or we'll tell all you don't own really run the club"

Ah, the Snowball of Doom. Some of the Venky's sympathisers at the time acted like somebody had thrown a brick.

Ah the snowball that's responsible for our downfall and the Raos selling all the players ? Bad snowball bad snowball.......

Archived