• Gareth Ainsworth
    • Alan Irvine
    • Paul Jewell
    • Phil Parkinson
    • Uwe Rosler

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumours are what they are - rumours. Only the parties to the conversation know the detail

I'm one of the few who felt that because Lambert was not delivering expected results, the Venkys then decided not to throw more brass his way hence the silence from their side

So my expectation was that there might be a decent budget to be had by the new guy

If your post is true - and as I say we will never know - then I was wrong

Unless Warnock comes out and says it in so many words then it remain conjecture

Sometimes people can't see whats staring them in the face......

Lambert left because Venkys refused to communicate with him, made the commercial directors job untenable, and had a leading official fly to Pune to take a cat to the vets.

But carry on :wacko:

Dario is and was class.

I've had the experience of Joyce first hand on a couple of occasions, He's a very funny character, engaging, very straight forward and forthright. He would be the type of person you'd enjoy playing for. Now, I'm not advocating his appointment because I'd just stick Irvine in if we're looking at such inexperience. However, compared to Bowyer, we'd be getting a bit of character, reminds me of the comedian Justin Moorhouse a bit......

Dont know what to make of Joyce, I'm sure like most id never heard of him before today, aside from his wiki page and the odd snippet i know nothing about him, So i don't really have anything against him(aside from the couple of years he spent playing in mordor) he has a good coaching pedigree an Im sure he will have some excellent connections and knowledge of up and coming players that we could potentially sign or loan, physically(if thats anything to go off) he looks a bit of a tough imposing figure and will have high standards coming from man u, The trouble is though that in my time whenever the managers job has been given to a coach they've been Awful(bryan kidd) fantastically horrific(kean) and depressingly mediocre(dour Bowyer) Could it be forth time lucky?

Sometimes people can't see whats staring them in the face......

Lambert left because Venkys refused to communicate with him, made the commercial directors job untenable, and had a leading official fly to Pune to take a cat to the vets.

But carry on :wacko:

they are from burnley ..it makes sense now...the family care more about the owd hags pussy than the rovers.

i am i really am trying to ignore you but this post???? really dude venkys in cahoots with fergie...pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase

who knows tbh? didn't know you were best friends with Fergie haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strong rumors that Warnock has tuned us down due to lack of assurances on where the clubs going, exactly the same assurances Lambert failed to get, 2 experienced managers that know the game inside out, its a travesty.

This season is going to be a nightmare, no money, third rate manager and survival is the main aim.

If you thought it was bad under Bowyer, you ain't seen nothing yet.

VENKYS OUT

did it fail cos his coaching staff were not coming with him?

what the budget will be? did he want more than what Venkys were offering?

surely just a pie in the sky guess matey

Look at how quickly Berg and Appleton were appointed. came from nowhere to become manager of Rovers

Dario is and was class.

I've had the experience of Joyce first hand on a couple of occasions, He's a very funny character, engaging, very straight forward and forthright. He would be the type of person you'd enjoy playing for. Now, I'm not advocating his appointment because I'd just stick Irvine in if we're looking at such inexperience. However, compared to Bowyer, we'd be getting a bit of character, reminds me of the comedian Justin Moorhouse a bit......

Wasn't he a manager for 2 years at Antwerp in Belgium?

they are from burnley ..it makes sense now...the family care more about the owd hags pussy than the rovers.

The unmistakeable sound of duelling banjo's in the hills of Pune

Look at how quickly Berg and Appleton were appointed. came from nowhere to become manager of Rovers

Wasn't he a manager for 2 years at Antwerp in Belgium?

You really are something else,

How can this be made clear for you,

THERE IS NO BUDGET, THE VENKY'S ARE LYING INDIAN DINGLES

JESUS CHADDY THERES ONLY ONE CLAIMING TO KNOW AND ITS NOT ME ....or suggesting you are in the know

as you like to say ,you should remember what you write...oh haha!!!!!!!!!!!

chaddyrovers, on 23 May 2016 - 6:35 PM, said:snapback.png

Thats why I suggest have Venkys/Pasha had a recommendation from someone like Sir Alex or Gary Neville.

I could coach the Youth Teams at United and do well with them. They have the pick of the kids coming through.

Yes that's objection 1 of many I have to the appointment. No disrespect meant to your football knowledge but anyone could get one of the best youth academies performing.

Also as seen in many instances being a coach for manure doesn't make you manager material.

And as experienced with Bowyer the mentality of a youth coach is very different to what is needed as a manager. On GB given he turned a fair profit for us and given that's now the only criteria he may be a bit miffed to be out of work.

Finally there's the minor details of needing to recruit a squad and get a limited bunch surviving on a limited budget - totally the opposite situation that Joyce has been in!

Don't know the exact details Chaddy, just that the club failed to give him 'assurances'

I would assume it relates to funds, but backroom staff is also a good call.

He was the best of a bad bunch and they've blown it again.

The unmistakeable sound of duelling banjo's in the hills of Pune

You really are something else,

How can this be made clear for you,

THERE IS NO BUDGET, THE VENKY'S ARE LYING INDIAN DINGLES

As if things weren't bad enough. Now Abbey is going round hacking other users accounts. I never thought it would come to this. You see what you've done Venkys!!! Do you!!!

As if things weren't bad enough. Now Abbey is going round hacking other users accounts. I never thought it would come to this. You see what you've done Venkys!!! Do you!!!

er i do hope hope you can back this accusation up ..i really do.

Don't know the exact details Chaddy, just that the club failed to give him 'assurances'

I would assume it relates to funds, but backroom staff is also a good call.

He was the best of a bad bunch and they've blown it again.

For "assurances" read "guarantees"

You have to be Mystic Meg to read the Venkys minds and intentions and even then nothing is certain

JESUS CHADDY THERES ONLY ONE CLAIMING TO KNOW AND ITS NOT ME ....or suggesting you are in the know

as you like to say ,you should remember what you write...oh haha!!!!!!!!!!!

chaddyrovers, on 23 May 2016 - 6:35 PM, said:snapback.png

Thats why I suggest have Venkys/Pasha had a recommendation from someone like Sir Alex or Gary Neville.

That's why I've posted that to asked/suggest have Pasha or Venkys spoken to someone like Sir Alex or Gary Neville.

​I never said they had spoken to Sir Alex or Gary Neville for deffo, I said someone like them.

If I predict that we will appoint a manger sometime before August does that make me an ITK?

Joyce - 51 year old ex dingle with little or no experience as a manager being presented with a squad of 16, (including 4 defenders and no strikers) and asked to get on with it. What could go wrong? I can't see him getting the job, but if he does, tin hats time I think. If we can't attract any kind, or won't hire any kind, of experience I can only see next season being a disaster.

Dario is and was class.

That's funny cause they said exactly the same thing about bowyer, very funny Yada Yada Yada, lets just hire him back

That's why I've posted that to asked/suggest have Pasha or Venkys spoken to someone like Sir Alex or Gary Neville.

​I never said they had spoken to Sir Alex or Gary Neville for deffo, I said someone like them.

someone like them? Seems like a load of faff trying to find someone like Fergie or Neville when they could just ask the real versions ;)

Having said that, standard Venkys.

Archived