BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Joint Blackpool Protests. Venkys Out, Oyston Out, Fans United.

Is Hendrie injured?

Coyle seems to be trying to get Guthrie back interested. Good if he can.

What I don't understand is why we apparently need another left back after we loaned Hendrie in? Either he's really sh1te or agents are at play again.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back to the car from the small protest. Not going to the game out of principle for the Blackpool fans, better things to do. Some Rovers fans still astound me, one wouldnt shake my hand and said "we'd be @#/? without Venkys" someone who i've known all my life. Disgusted.

Venkys Out. Oyston Out.

Just got back to the car from the small protest. Not going to the game out of principle for the Blackpool fans, better things to do. Some Rovers fans still astound me, one wouldnt shake my hand and said "we'd be @#/? without Venkys" someone who i've known all my life. Disgusted.

Venkys Out. Oyston Out.

Those are the people who are killing the club.

Venkys Out. Oyston Out.

Totally deluded people choosing to ignore what they already know as fact.

Venkys F.O.

Venkys Out. Oyston Out.

Astounding isn't it?

"We'd be ****** without Venkys"

Makes my heart sink it really does, with a good number actually believing this cr@p its no wonder they carry on taking the p1ss out of the club and the fans from thousands of miles away in Pune.

I'm slowly come to the realization that these kind of fans actually deserve whats going on, deserve to sh1t upon week in week out, well you're welcome to it, its on your watch now boys.

Carved open at the back several times, I know it's early doors but i'll go back to what I said last season in that I don't rate Elliot Ward at all. Slow and casual, every manager makes a bad signing and I think this was Lamberts.

Astounding isn't it?

Makes my heart sink it really does, with a good number actually believing this cr@p its no wonder they carry on taking the p1ss out of the club and the fans from thousands of miles away in Pune.

I'm slowly come to the realization that these kind of fans actually deserve whats going on, deserve to sh1t upon week in week out, well you're welcome to it, its on your watch now boys.

This is what we're up against, Gav.

Who's more fool, the fool or the fool who follows them.

Venkys Out. Oyston Out.

We've no chance with 'imbeciles' like that following the club. Clueless f###ers.

Astounding isn't it?

I'm slowly come to the realization that these kind of fans actually deserve whats going on, deserve to sh1t upon week in week out, well you're welcome to it, its on your watch now boys.[/quote

+100.

I always thought that modern social media would ' out ' these dodgy owners. But it seems to have worked against us. You'd think a certain Dingle spin doctor was behind them. He couldn't have done a better job at feckin up Rovers,

Astounding isn't it?

I'm slowly come to the realization that these kind of fans actually deserve whats going on, deserve to sh1t upon week in week out, well you're welcome to it, its on your watch now boys.[/quote

+100.

I always thought that modern social media would ' out ' these dodgy owners. But it seems to have worked against us. You'd think a certain Dingle spin doctor was behind them. He couldn't have done a better job at feckin up Rovers,

This is honestly why I stay away from stuff like that I just wouldn't trust myself in the face of delusional bullscreet.

We've no chance with 'imbeciles' like that following the club. Clueless f###ers.

Neal's story doesn't surprise me at all, a good proportion of our fans have always believed that 'this is our level' (is that second tier, third tier? what?).

In fact, said fans wouldn't be arsed about going to League 1, at least then they can 'watch proper football at Bury and Rochdale' with an air of smugness that they are 1 of the remaining 4/5000.

'Think Big' was never their motto.

Archived