BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Joint Blackpool Protests. Venkys Out, Oyston Out, Fans United.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody from here going along to the 'walk'? The following is taken from the Tangerine Knights Facebook page:

CASH COW CARNIVAL REMINDER AND WATERLOO WALK...

A reminder about the Cash Cow Carnival that takes place from 3pm at the Waterloo Pub next Saturday 23rd July in aid of Justice4Fans.

Of course the same day there is a game of football at Bloomfield Road. We have invited as many Blackburn Rovers fans who can do so to join us at the Waterloo from 2pm and we will all then take the short walk to Bloomfield Road, together as Fans United.

Tangerine, white and blue together....

We will then of course return to the Waterloo for the benefit gig! And we invite Rovers fans to come back to the Waterloo later on as the Cash Cow Carnival continues until 11pm.

#OystonOut #VenkysOut #NAPM #FansUnited

Anybody from here going along to the 'walk'? The following is taken from the Tangerine Knights Facebook page:

CASH COW CARNIVAL REMINDER AND WATERLOO WALK...

A reminder about the Cash Cow Carnival that takes place from 3pm at the Waterloo Pub next Saturday 23rd July in aid of Justice4Fans.

Of course the same day there is a game of football at Bloomfield Road. We have invited as many Blackburn Rovers fans who can do so to join us at the Waterloo from 2pm and we will all then take the short walk to Bloomfield Road, together as Fans United.

Tangerine, white and blue together....

We will then of course return to the Waterloo for the benefit gig! And we invite Rovers fans to come back to the Waterloo later on as the Cash Cow Carnival continues until 11pm.

#OystonOut #VenkysOut #NAPM #FansUnited

I'll be there.

Just a reminder that the joint fans walk takes place at 2pm from The Waterloo Pub, which is close to the South railway station.

There has been a lot of talk on various threads about 'doing something' and I think solidarity with another set of fans against our badly run clubs is a good way of showing that football is about the fans and if something is not right, we will voice our dissatisfaction.

As part of the day, they have organised a family fun day... therefore it will be family friendly too.

Hope to see many of you there tomorrow!

#RTID #VenkysOut

Just a reminder that the joint fans walk takes place at 2pm from The Waterloo Pub, which is close to the South railway station.

There has been a lot of talk on various threads about 'doing something' and I think solidarity with another set of fans against our badly run clubs is a good way of showing that football is about the fans and if something is not right, we will voice our dissatisfaction.

As part of the day, they have organised a family fun day... therefore it will be family friendly too.

Hope to see many of you there tomorrow!

#RTID #VenkysOut

Good stuff. It's my birthday tomorrow, otherwise idve been tempted to go to the walking protest.

Hoping the game gets abandoned. Peacefully.

That would make huge waves.

Good stuff. It's my birthday tomorrow, otherwise idve been tempted to go to the walking protest.

Hoping the game gets abandoned. Peacefully.

That would make huge waves.

Would it heck. Sorry but it wouldn't. Ibrahimovich might nip to the Trafford Centre to buy some socks. Now that would make headlines.

Would it heck. Sorry but it wouldn't. Ibrahimovich might nip to the Trafford Centre to buy some socks. Now that would make headlines.

Speaking of the Trafford Centre,

:) I once saw City and Everton flop, Jo, burn his mouth on a Starbucks coffee.

Horrendous place.

Spend all day clothes shopping with the Mrs, only for her to go back to the 1st shop and buy the 1st dress she sees.

Back to the abandonment. I'm curious as to why you'd think it wouldnt gain publicity and commentary?

Would you mind writing up a summary? I can't bring myself to listen to him droning on.

Speaking of the Trafford Centre,

:) I once saw City and Everton flop, Jo, burn his mouth on a Starbucks coffee.

Horrendous place.

Spend all day clothes shopping with the Mrs, only for her to go back to the 1st shop and buy the 1st dress she sees.

Back to the abandonment. I'm curious as to why you'd think it wouldnt gain publicity and commentary?

Would you mind writing up a summary? I can't bring myself to listen to him droning on.

I just braved it and much better than I expected. He is still very disappointed to have been sacked at Rovers. I am starting to look back at the Bowyer era with fond memories - thats how bad thing are now :( :( :(

ROVERS vs Blackpool: Steele, Lowe, Ward, Duffy, Henley, Feeney, Guthrie, Byrne, Marshall, Stokes, Graham.

Rovers subs: Raya, Wharton, Doyle, Greer, Evans, Lenihan, Akpan, Bennett, O'Sullivan, El Bakhtaoui.

Jesus H Christ!

Is everyone still feeling optimistic?

Good luck to those attending the protest RTID

ROVERS vs Blackpool: Steele, Lowe, Ward, Duffy, Henley, Feeney, Guthrie, Byrne, Marshall, Stokes, Graham.

Rovers subs: Raya, Wharton, Doyle, Greer, Evans, Lenihan, Akpan, Bennett, O'Sullivan, El Bakhtaoui.

Is Hendrie injured?

Coyle seems to be trying to get Guthrie back interested. Good if he can.

Archived