BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Joint Blackpool Protests. Venkys Out, Oyston Out, Fans United.

Stokes hasnt been in the game. Rather see Bennett in behind Graham.

We need a left back, centre back and a pacey striker into this side.

Play Evans in centre midfield in place of Guthrie

Some fans signing Owen Coyle Blue and White army during the 1st half. (BTW I WAS NOT ONE before a certain posters asking me)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Stokes hasnt been in the game. Rather see Bennett in behind Graham.

We need a left back, centre back and a pacey striker into this side.

Play Evans in centre midfield in place of Guthrie

Some fans signing Owen Coyle Blue and White army during the 1st half. (BTW I WAS NOT ONE before a certain posters asking me)

A better manager might help too.

Just got back to the car from the small protest. Not going to the game out of principle for the Blackpool fans, better things to do. Some Rovers fans still astound me, one wouldnt shake my hand and said "we'd be @#/? without Venkys" someone who i've known all my life. Disgusted.

Venkys Out. Oyston Out.

I want to like this post but don't want you to think it's because I agree with what the guy said. Just so you know.

Astonishing that people think like that.

It's a friendly. Doesn't mean he's played badly.

I never said he had. I stated the fact, he has been substituted. Read into that what you will. I do not know the managers plans, so I do not make assumptions.

The person doing the update, refers to himself as a sports reporter, but reading some of the drivel he is writing, I think, that he thinks, he is a comedian. I can assure him, he is neither.

Archived