BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

On 20/05/2017 at 23:54, JAL said:

Just don't see any benefits to English football from Ryan Nyambe.

Send him back!

15 hours ago, JAL said:

It was back to the academy for clarification away from the first team because he aint good enough to play for Blackburn Rovers.

Yes, of course you were Jal ?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead
Just now, RV Blue said:

He definitely implied it though, and you know it.

He really, really didn't. JAL could be accused of being a lot of things on here, but that would be the first and only time he's been accused of racism that I can recall.

It couldn't possibly be an attempt at mischief making, could it? Surely not......

Just now, Leyland-Rover said:

BBC News football gossip section suggests Wes Brown is off to Crewe. Fair play to him - he know's his days are behind him, and rather than retire and enjoy his wealth, he'd rather keep playing. I really respect that, for someone who will have previously earned a stonking wage in the United days, to be paid what I assume to be peanuts in League 2?

Maybe he's blown the lot and he's skint. I'll be interested to see how many games he plays for Crewe.

Just now, K-Hod said:

He really, really didn't. JAL could be accused of being a lot of things on here, but that would be the first and only time he's been accused of racism that I can recall.

It couldn't possibly be an attempt at mischief making, could it? Surely not......

"Just don't see any benefits to English football from Ryan Nyambe.

Send him back!"

Actually, you are correct KHod, there are no racial connotations there whatsoever, absolutely none. Can't believe I thought there was! I couldn't care less what Jal has or hasn't been accused of before, completely irrelevant.

Just now, K-Hod said:

This kid is bang out of order. Calling somebody racist is about as low as it gets.

Always bemuses that some people are happy to turn an innocuous phrase into a chance to pull out the race card and make false accusations. Social media is not exempt from libel law...

• Moderation Lead
Just now, RV Blue said:

"Just don't see any benefits to English football from Ryan Nyambe.

Send him back!"

Actually, you are correct KHod, there are no racial connotations there whatsoever, absolutely none. Can't believe I thought there was! I couldn't care less what Jal has or hasn't been accused of before, completely irrelevant.

It's completely relevant, he's no form for racism on here previously. I think you need to simmer down.

Just now, K-Hod said:

How do you know? Jal's post is dodgy to say the least.

1 minute ago, Stuart said:

This kid is bang out of order. Calling somebody racist is about as low as it gets.

Always bemuses that some people are happy to turn an innocuous phrase into a chance to pull out the race card and make false accusations. Social media is not exempt from libel law...

Hahahahaha 'libel'!

• Backroom

Wasn't the conversation relating specifically to players coming out of our academy?

Therefore when JAL says 'send him back', it's pretty clear he means back to the academy.

I think pointing out he is 'racist' only suggests that the person saying 'racist' is pointing out the skin colour of the player.

So just who is the racist? :huh:

Just now, K-Hod said:

It's completely relevant, he's no form for racism on here previously. I think you need to simmer down.

Erm no it isn't, what Jal posted is possibly racist and definitely xenophobic. Whether he's made dodgy comments like that before is irrelevant.

Just now, Mike E said:

Wasn't the conversation relating specifically to players coming out of our academy?

Therefore when JAL says 'send him back', it's pretty clear he means back to the academy.

I think pointing out he is 'racist' only suggests that the person saying 'racist' is pointing out the skin colour of the player.

Do you think people are Stupid Mike? His post is there for all to see.

JAL when asked a simple question whether Joao should start the next game after scoring two at Norwich off the bench. Hmmmm....

On 3/11/2017 at 20:23, JAL said:

Absolute No ! .... let hope he gets deported back to Portugal  in the summer.

Hope that answers your question.

Just now, frosty said:

JAL when asked a simple question whether Joao should start the next game after scoring two at Norwich off the bench. Hmmmm :huh:

'But he meant back to the academy!!' Jesus christ the state of some people on here. Point proven, cheers.

• Backroom
Just now, Mike E said:

It was quite obvious to me he was alluding to his country of birth as evidenced by other similar posts but I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it literally just a throwaway comment.

Not that it's wrong to pull him up on it but we should just move on now 

49 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Acting like one seems lower. 

• Backroom

Agreed with Tom, we're best moving on from it.

I don't believe JAL intended any harm, we all make throwaway comments (and he's a poster that I'm frequently irritated by).

39 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Agreed with Tom, we're best moving on from it.

I don't believe JAL intended any harm, we all make throwaway comments (and he's a poster that I'm frequently irritated by).

Funny how you want to move on after your point was proven wrong isn't it?

It's also funny how Stuart has gone quiet after he posted "all the grown ups know what JAL meant."

The clique on this board is hilarious, it was blatantly clear what Jal meant with his post yet some can't jump to his defence quick enough.

Just now, Mattyblue said:

A clique involving JAL? Not likely.

He is a one man band with his crusade to out the agents of every member staff at Ewood Park.

Well that makes it even weirder then... why did Stuart & co. jump to his defence?

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Maybe he is Jal special agent? ?

Just remember Chadwick. If you want to have a a bit of banter at my expense then I'm fine with it but be prepared to laugh when you get a bit back instead of taking your ⚽️?.

Archived