SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Benitez says Hanley unfit for purpose.

Well thanks what comes from buying a player with a serious knee injury that kept him out of a part of Rovers pre-season ^_^

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/07/24/newcastle-united-boss-rafael-benitez-wants-grant-hanleys-fitness/

Actually it's just Benitez being his normal self - a T-AT

Don't get your problem. He says he is unfit as he has been away from the team. That's what happened.

So we go into a game yesterday with what looks like it might be the starting 11. A poor midfielder at right back and a poor right back at left back, all this under an experienced (sh!te) manager. If it stays that way I give up I really do..

So we go into a game yesterday with what looks like it might be the starting 11. A poor midfielder at right back and a poor right back at left back, all this under an experienced (sh!te) manager. If it stays that way I give up I really do..

Why so much optimism?

Lowe is a right back and has been for a while.

He isn't though is he he's a midfielder who isn't good enough to play there at this level and is filling in at right back because we can't seem to go out and find one.

He isn't though is he he's a midfielder who isn't good enough to play there at this level and is filling in at right back because we can't seem to go out and find one.

we will have to agree to disagree there.

I think Right back is his best position and he was playing there when we in the PL

Primarily though he's a midfielder and you have to be honest and say if Henley had stepped up to the plate and nailed that spot as he should have done then Lowe wouldn't even be near it.

He was played RB in the Prem as a way of blooding him in I think when Kean was in a rush to get youth in whilst they sold the higher paid players. He isn't good right back at all but he does his best, the first half decent left winger he comes up against will tear him a new one just like the beginning of last season.

We need a proper RB imo.

we will have to agree to disagree there.

I think Right back is his best position and he was playing there when we in the PL

He's better at right back than midfield but not great at either. He played there in the premier league when we were getting relegated. Plus at that time , Keano also played MGP at full back.

Incredible. The re-write now includes changing player positions. Lowe has always been a midfielder. Albeit a poor one.

Right back was his new position when the cutbacks started.

Now then, who was our last decent 'career right back'? Salgado? Or has there been one since?

Incredible. The re-write now includes changing player positions. Lowe has always been a midfielder. Albeit a poor one.

Right back was his new position when the cutbacks started.

Now then, who was our last decent 'career right back'? Salgado? Or has there been one since?

Bradley Orr? 😩

He must've been filling in as a midfielder at the back end of last season then.

He did play right back in 2 games under Lambert.

On the left back situation I would be looking at Mings from Bournemouth. With Bournemouth, looking like they will sign Smith from Liverpool for 6 mil and have Daniels aswell.

On the left back situation I would be looking at Mings from Bournemouth. With Bournemouth, looking like they will sign Smith from Liverpool for 6 mil and have Daniels aswell.

Wow 6 million for someone who hasn't played 10 league games.

Yet we get rid of a club captain, full international, someone with more than 150 appearances including PL ones for 5.5 million.

Bournemouth signed Mings for 8 million quid. What makes you think they'll give him to us on a free?

Wake up Chaddy.

Bournemouth signed Mings for 8 million quid. What makes you think they'll give him to us on a free?

Wake up Chaddy.

Did I say that tho? to give us him for nothing. Wake up and read what I say. Instead of jumping on me for suggesting a fairly realistic loan target!

What wrong with asking for a loan deal?

Mentioned Mings two weeks ago.

Apparently we've made a move for him now.

C'ship Transfers ?@TransferFirstFL 6 minutes ago
Blackburn Rovers linked with Bournemouth left back, Tyrone Mings with a view of being a loan signing. #brfc #afcb

Archived